IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Meadowhall shopping centre POPLA Appeal CPPlus

Options

Comments

• RobinofLoxley
    Options
    Fruitcake wrote: »
    I thought photobucket were now charging for posting on third party websites.

Postimages or Tinypic are still free so you could try one of them. Paste the URL link here but change http to hxxp and someone will convert it to a live link. Make sure you redact all personal info, including the user name of the web hosting site.

She tried Tinypic before, post #31, but it just links to the Tinypic homepage. I wonder if they charge now because they are part of Photobucket.
  • Pinklady0805
    Options
    I'll have another go!
  • Pinklady0805
    Options
    Please let me know if the above links work.
    You can't use photobucket anymore apparently they changed it recently, now have to pay.

Sorry if my responses are delayed, I'm not getting anyone's comments till ages after for so some reason.
  • Pinklady0805
    Options
    hxxp://i.cubeupload.com/qSAwq2.jpg
  • RobinofLoxley
    Options
    Yep that worked.
  • Softwaremad_2
    Options
    Where have they got this list of staff number plates from?

You need to gather as many of you affected together as possible - you should all join a union pronto and see if they can help legal fees wise.

CP needs to be given a short sharp shock

your employers have a duty of care towards your safety also - so with legal assistance through the court process - you can drag them in also.

We started with afacebook group and asking for donations to allow you to access help - between many of you it may be worth it in the long run to throw £100 each in the kitty

Some cracking people have offered pro bono work for the NHS staff perhaps with a big enough group - you can get a similar deal?
  • Softwaremad_2
    Options
    Ok great thanks I'll do that.

I've got 4 more CPPlus NTK Letters
    All sent 60 days after I received the tickets apart from 1 received 35 days after, should I appeal to them now with the blue template from newbies thread like I have this?

Many thanks

If you have received Notice to Keeper letters and the date of event is 56 or more days before the issue date then they are out of time.

You can respond saying - dear sir NTK # received this document has been checked and verified and deemed to not comply with the protection of freedom act 2012 schedule 4. There is no opportunity for you to hold the keeper liable in relation to this alleged debt.
    Cancellation is your only viable option. Alternatively issue a popla code which will be utilised in full.

Regards
  • Pinklady0805
    Options
    Hi, the court letters looked like photo copies so we thought they was fake but then one of the girls phoned court, and they confirmed there was a case for the number she had provided. She wouldn't give her name or anything so they wouldn't give her anymore details than that.

They are bunching the tickets up into months, and applying to court for the total tickets received that month.
    I think the most they have asked for in one go has been £6000
    The rest are just for £200/£300 or individual tickets at £120
    A few of the girls have got in excess of 150 tickets so the 18k is each girls total cost if they take them for every ticket.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure