Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• littlemoney
    Options
    Just got home to find an unaddressed survey email invite which arrived over 1.5 hours ago and the invite was still on their site. Amazing. I thought it would have gone.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,013 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just been put back on the panel. Anyone know if I will be sent another roll of tape? 
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • girlchops
    Options
    Hi Silvercar,
    they don't usually send you a new roll of tape at the start of each stint but sometimes they did when there were lots of parcels to send in a given week! You can request tape under the stationery request option in the messaging system, then you'll be sure to get some eventually  :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,478 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    The tape is dire quality anyway. 
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • aninymoose
    Options
    Just got home to find an unaddressed survey email invite which arrived over 1.5 hours ago and the invite was still on their site. Amazing. I thought it would have gone.

Same here but I didn’t see the email until 5 this morning. Shocked to see I was still able to accept it 😊 
  • littlemoney
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems redeeming points. I am still waiting for and e-gift card code which I ordered at early yesterday afternnon.

I have all the confirmatory emails but no final email with the e-gift card code. I have emailed the love to shop help team and given them all the information they requested and awaiting for them to resolve the issue. I now want to get all my points converted as soon as possible and spend them if this is the sort of hassle to go though to get paid.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,103 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 1 October 2020 at 10:09AM
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems redeeming points. I am still waiting for and e-gift card code which I ordered at early yesterday afternnon.

Last redemption took about 5 days, prior to that claimed silly oclock hour on a weekend and voucher code arrived virtually instantly, both voucher codes arrived on different Saturdays

• littlemoney
    Options

Last redemption took about 5 days, prior to that claimed silly oclock hour on a weekend and voucher code arrived virtually instantly, both voucher codes arrived on different Saturdays

Finally have a code are an exchange of emails. The code arrived as a link to the e voucher on a web page. Love2shop seem to assume I will have online access whilst doing my shop in Sainasbury. I have a pay as you go phone so I never use it for internet access away from the home. There is no option to download and save the evoucher to my laptop. Taking a photo of the voucher on my laptop screen made the bar code unreadable. In the end I had to:
    1. Use the snipping tool on my laptop to save the voucher as a pdf file
    2.Email the pdf file to myself as an attachement
    3.Using my phone, open and save the attachement on my phone.
    There must be an easier and  better way to get my money. I don't have a printer. Suggestion please for the obivious and simple solution I have missed that doesn't require online access whilst shopping. Thank you.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This system seems to be another nail in the coffin of doing things in a previously "normal" way, ie allowing everybody to have a simple paper voucher.  It,s the same drive which is trying to force the closure of bank branches and force everybody toabandon the use use of Cash and use online  banking.
    People should beware and look to what happened in Sweden where some rural communities and many charities were forced out of existence to such an extent that the Swedish government was forced to bring in a law making the abandonment of cash illegal. While some may prefer online activity we should not forget the many disadvantaged and elderly people who will never have an Internet or computer service.  We should also beware of increasing attempts from foreign countries to bring our internet banking system down and keep our cash currency powder dry ! 
  • littlemoney
    Options
    Primrose said:
    This system seems to be another nail in the coffin of doing things in a previously "normal" way, ie allowing everybody to have a simple paper voucher.  It,s the same drive which is trying to force the closure of bank branches and force everybody toabandon the use use of Cash and use online  banking.
    People should beware and look to what happened in Sweden where some rural communities and many charities were forced out of existence to such an extent that the Swedish government was forced to bring in a law making the abandonment of cash illegal. While some may prefer online activity we should not forget the many disadvantaged and elderly people who will never have an Internet or computer service.  We should also beware of increasing attempts from foreign countries to bring our internet banking system down and keep our cash currency powder dry ! 
    Last time I redeemed points I was able to get a Sainsbury gift card in the post which I could use at the checkout. Much easier. This process has been a bit of a nightmare. Make me start to think if I want to continue on the survey. Perhaps it's time to make way for the 20 year olds who are joined at the hip to their phones and tablets with contracts with masses of data each month so accessing rewards will not be a problem. Hope they can make use of the stamps for all the snail mail they send.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure