Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,873 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Keep checking the app or web portal and the relevant entry screens will appear in the menu about a week or so before the start.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Has anyone requested to leave the posting survey earlier than scheduled through ill health.  I first contacted TNS to say I was behind with my postings through ill health and the being hospitalised for over a week.  I'm now on two weeks in hospital and contacted them again to give my diagnosis and future treatment but had no idea how I'd react to the treatment.  It is a life changing diagnosis but TNS still haven't replied.
    How did you contact them before - messagel or phone?
    I would suggest you just bag up the items you have & post back to them if you can. If  not able to do this, message them that you will be dumping the post you still have to send & tell them they are causing you more stress in a bad situation because they are ignoring your previous messages.
    Hope you are in a better place soon.  Try to keep positive. Thinking of you in this worrying time.
  • retiredandskint
    Options
    redagila said:
    Has anyone requested to leave the posting survey earlier than scheduled through ill health.  I first contacted TNS to say I was behind with my postings through ill health and the being hospitalised for over a week.  I'm now on two weeks in hospital and contacted them again to give my diagnosis and future treatment but had no idea how I'd react to the treatment.  It is a life changing diagnosis but TNS still haven't replied.
    How did you contact them before - messagel or phone?
    I would suggest you just bag up the items you have & post back to them if you can. If  not able to do this, message them that you will be dumping the post you still have to send & tell them they are causing you more stress in a bad situation because they are ignoring your previous messages.
    Hope you are in a better place soon.  Try to keep positive. Thinking of you in this worrying time.
    Thanks for the suggestion.  I emailed them both times.  They are sending me emails to let me know that my records are not up to date.  Very little I can do being in hospital.  I emailed them as soon as I was in a position, health-wise to let them know and your suggestion of just sending it all back sounds like a good idea.

Thanks also for good wishes I get the feeling it's going to be a rocky road but the alternative is not good.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying to get back on the panel.
    I bailed out last year because the increasing number of cubes was impractical when I worked in a different postcode to the one I live in - i.e. can't post at lunchtime or on the way to/from the office.   Now - I'm being told to work from home as a default for possibly rest of the year so both incoming and outgoing cubes will be easier to deal with.
    Should I come back or not?  Is the new rewards scheme worth the hassle?

Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,972 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon said:
    I bailed out last year because the increasing number of cubes was impractical when I worked in a different postcode to the one I live in - i.e. can't post at lunchtime or on the way to/from the office.   Now - I'm being told to work from home as a default for possibly rest of the year so both incoming and outgoing cubes will be easier to deal with.

If you are reasonably organised you can prepare your mailings quickly.
    if you are relaxed you post when it suits you, within reason. As long as you log accurately you won’t get pulled up on it.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    NBLondon said:

I'm just about finishing a stint that started in January and continued through lockdown until now they deem my 6 months up. I in that time I've actually had very little to past except cubes...in that time I have done 15...8 of which have been one a week for the last 8 weeks.
    Cubes have almost certainly increased for me,whether that was as a result of me accepting to do them and others declining I have no idea.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    NBLondon said:

I'm just about finishing a stint that started in January and continued through lockdown until now they deem my 6 months up. I in that time I've actually had very little to past except cubes...in that time I have done 15...8 of which have been one a week for the last 8 weeks.
    Cubes have almost certainly increased for me,whether that was as a result of me accepting to do them and others declining I have no idea.
    It’s all very strange because my stint on the posting panel seems to have run for exactly the same time period and in that period of time, I haven’t needed to visit a post office at all (I.e. I’ve had no cubes or parcels to post). Not that I’m complaining about that...

if the cube or parcel has stamps on it, can we not just drop it in one of the new parcel boxes, if there is one nearby? I know guidance at a time was that we shouldn’t do that, but is that not what they are for?
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    NBLondon said:

It’s all very strange because my stint on the posting panel seems to have run for exactly the same time period and in that period of time, I haven’t needed to visit a post office at all (I.e. I’ve had no cubes or parcels to post). Not that I’m complaining about that...

if the cube or parcel has stamps on it, can we not just drop it in one of the new parcel boxes, if there is one nearby? I know guidance at a time was that we shouldn’t do that, but is that not what they are for?
    My assumption is you can use the parcel boxes if you have one near...sadly I dont....i have to use a PO within whsmiths and whilst I usually enjoy the postal panel,this time it has been dragged out and at times the queuing for the PO has been impacted by the queuing system for WHS...i'M happy at this point to be taking a break!

in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • CRISPIANNE3
    CRISPIANNE3 Posts: 1,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Well today I received my presentation pack and two books of stamps. My 6 months is nearly up.  Normally I am sorry at this point but I feel very relieved the time has come. TBH not really enjoyed the survey this time around. I'm sure after my break I will feel more positive. Hopefully by then they have found a vaccine for this ongoing virus and things can settle down again. 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure