Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    themadvix wrote: »

On another note, I did correctly delivered ending on 17 Aug and haven't received my vouchers yet - is that normal? They're pretty quick to send out the thank you ones for APLs, so I'd expected to have received it for the CD survey by now.

I've just checked my file and I received my voucher last week for my last CD survey which was for the period 23rd July 2018 to 05th August 2018 - so I would think yours should be imminent
  • EssBiem
    EssBiem Posts: 39 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    EssBiem wrote: »
    An update to an update. Seems it's come to fruition. I got this from Kantar:

"Hello, You have successfully completed the first phase of the Royal Mail Survey sending test items back to our premises at West Bromwich. In the next phase panellists send ‘live’ test items which feed into the data we provide to Royal Mail. The survey has to meet specific quotas and we will assign a panellist to a live slot only when we have the best possible match between their postcode and the wider requirements of the survey measurement in that area. While we wait for such a match to be available where you live we will pause your participation and get back to you as soon as we can. Meanwhile, you are now eligible to take part in our short-run Royal Mail Correctly Delivered Survey, and we will be in touch when it is next taking place in your postcode area. You’ll find more information in the ‘Survey Guides’ section on Postal Platform."

Took them a good 5 days to reply. I can'ty be bothered to question them, but this is essentially thanks for doing training smarts for 16 weeks, you are now frozen out of the programme.

It's a good thing I enjoy squandering my time on this earth.

Hey all. Just an update 7 weeks on.

So I complained about the long time and Kantar sent me 1 book of 1st class and 1 book of large letter 1st class. They know how to spoil a person.

Still waiting for that invite. But i did get an unaddressed mail survey invite a few days ago, which is fine, because I never ever recieve any of the stuff they say they will send lol.
    Competition Hobby start date 12/4/18

2018 Wins: Thorntons personalised plaque. Goodreads Novel. £10 freebirthdaylottery survey draw.
  • dobbiesloan
    Options
    Had a brilliant query from them today. "you said you posted item on 1st September, it did not show up in our system until 2nd September. Are you sure you posted it on the 1st?"
    ugh! the 2nd September was a Sunday. I don't know any post boxes that get emptied on a Sunday so I'm positive I posted it Saturday morning.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Had a brilliant query from them today. "you said you posted item on 1st September, it did not show up in our system until 2nd September. Are you sure you posted it on the 1st?"
    ugh! the 2nd September was a Sunday. I don't know any post boxes that get emptied on a Sunday so I'm positive I posted it Saturday morning.

What if a collection failed to be taken t the hub and got taken in on the Sunday.
    Thats the whole point of the testing
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,534 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I just posted the reply I received about when to post items - I really wish they wouldn't tell 3 different people 3 different things :D.
    Sounds like they didn't see it as the same question...

1) There's no postbox near me that allows me to post both "After Midday" and "Before Last Collection" Answer: Find a different one if you can - if not, make sure you log the actual time details correctly.

2) One source of information says "After Midday" and the other says "Before Last Collection" Answer: Follow the paper sheet because the new website is possibly unreliable. Of course - "We'll fix the website" would be a better answer ;)

While we're on the subject - I noticed last week that all of my (non-Cube) posting this cycle has just said "Mail Box" where it used to specify some as any postbox and some as post box outside a post office. Have they (TNS) dropped that distinction or do RM no longer want to know if the performance differs between the two types? (I'm sure custardy has previously explained whether it was significant but I can't remember what was said....)
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • pondie1
    pondie1 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    What does the golden smart look like? I had a cube today with a yellow/gold colour smart in and not sure if it’s the one I should be looking for
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    pondie1 wrote: »
    What does the golden smart look like? I had a cube today with a yellow/gold colour smart in and not sure if it’s the one I should be looking for

https://tnspostalplatformrm.tnsglobal.com/Help/Detail?ID=71
    What is the Golden SMART Prize and how does it work?

Each week a panellist is randomly selected from our active panel to win a prize of £100 in Love2Shop vouchers. If it’s you, you’ll receive a gold coloured envelope, inside which you’ll find a SMART and a congratulations message.

Simply message us and pick the category 'GOLDEN SMART', then put the SMART back into its gold coloured envelope and send it back to us inside a SMART Return Envelope. We’ll then post your vouchers to you.

You don’t need to log the Golden SMART online, but we’d like it back all the same!
  • 1974Stephen
    Options
    Hi. I would like to sign up but have they dropped the skanky cube thing yet? They don't fit through my door.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No I fear the cube is here to stay. Royal Mail have to report to regulator in parcel deliveries as well as letters so I fear thats the penance we all have to pay for the free stamps! I suspect that if your records show you have opted out of activity with these items you'll probably be dropped from future surveys.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got a message back from TNS about the £5 Love2Shop vouchers for doing the Unaddressed Mail Survey - apparently they are now sent out 7 weeks from the start date of your stint on the UM survey! I started one on 30th July so, by my reckoning, they will not send out my voucher until next week. That is definitely longer than it used to be before they changed to the new website :(
    2020 Wins:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport