Buffy Keeps on the Straight and Narrow

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,379 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Take the list, get it sorted. It's what they're paid for.

Stay away from hot dogs xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    I've previously taken a list, it's been really useful as I then noted the response to each item raised.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    well..........Definitely need the doctors. Had a dentist appointment this morning but couldn't go. I don't know if I am ill or if it was the anxiety about the dentist but I was so ill. tummy and vomiting :(

I feel awful and have been asleep most of the day. I do wonder if this is the replacement for the migraines or some part of the migraines as have a stunning head ache now. I know people can get stomach migraines. And I was so frightened about going to the dentist.

What a rotten day :(

xx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,438 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry that you have had a rotten day Buffy :( xx
    Take care.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,379 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sounds awful :(

Get well soon xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Lucifa73
    Lucifa73 Posts: 7,726 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 December 2017 at 10:48PM
    Options
    Why hello young lady! Long time no see! You still plagued by giant snails???:rotfl:

EDIT
    Read back AFTER that comment. So sorry you are having a bad time. Your poor BIL! It is amazing the treatment though. My Dad is coming up on his third anniversary of a BM transplant. He was SO ill but 8 months after diagnosis was back to work. Speak to the Marie Curie nurse that will have been allocated. She is there for family as well as the patient.
    26.2.19/14.1.19: T MC 3629.26/3629.26 : VM 0% 1050/13876.59 : W 0% 100/1485 = 4409.26/18990.85 =25.17%
    28.1.19/28.1.19 Hubs 0% £400/£2,977 =13.44%
    SPC 2019 #073

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,438 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Lucifa73 wrote: »
    Why hello young lady! Long time no see! You still plagued by giant snails???:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    You are never going to live that one down :rotfl:Buffy!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Hi Buffy

I'm just back on here after a big break from being online outside of working hours. Just want to send you a lot of love - things are so hard at the moment and it sounds to me as though you need a really big rest and a break from things. I can relate with the whole education situation at the moment but you have all the other stuff as well.

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.
    x
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    :beer:
    beanielou wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    You are never going to live that one down :rotfl:Buffy!

Nope, I am really not :D:D

xx
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Buffythedebtslayer Posts: 18,922 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 December 2017 at 5:56PM
    Options
    Hi Buffy

I'm just back on here after a big break from being online outside of working hours. Just want to send you a lot of love - things are so hard at the moment and it sounds to me as though you need a really big rest and a break from things. I can relate with the whole education situation at the moment but you have all the other stuff as well.

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.
    x

Hey CC, good to see you and yes this term is hell.

It is almost five on a Sunday.

It has been a grim weekend to say the least. We visited BIL yesterday and he isn't good - I mean he doesn't have a positive mental state. And the nurses were a little afraid of him. He was VERY happy to see us and cried. He just hates it there and I can see why. it is noisy and the bloke opposite has similar issues to him and a lot of the nurses and his wife tell him over and over what he has to do and BIL hears that and believes they are speaking to him. It is awful. truly awful to see. And my sister can't reason with him. To be fair as they say the same things to him (but nearer) I can't really balme him (the other patient has trouble hearing so they have to shout it all - Can you imagine???????????

And then I came home to discover the rabbits have done so much damage to the wall in my room that I have to move everything so they can't get it it. I am so depressed about the state of my room. Makes me cry actually. I wish to God I had pushed myself to move them out side. I would feel so much cleaner.

Couldn't really get start on my room tho, needed to get Mum to rest after yesterday... have made a start now. need to get back to it.

XXX
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family