Unsinkable

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Afternoon,

Had quite a productive day so far, although the rain scuppered hanging out most of the washing, two loads are dry and the rest is going in the TD.

Good deed done for the day....DD's old uniform bits have been passed on to the girl over the way, great fully received :)

Dishwasher has been cleaned.

Few more bits to do but cuppa first I think
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Glad the kids settled back into school and the interview went well fingers crossed! xx
  • Morning,

Back to the routine once again :) although I hate Monday's.

DS has a black tie event on Saturday night for Cadets, so need to get money out to pay for it.

Need to get DH's prescription today too and DD has asked for some nail polish remover. Won't be a NSD today :cool:

8 days until I find out if I've got the job :)

Aiming for a few AFD's and NSD's this week.

Lunch has been made for today and I've enough bits in my drawer that I shouldn't need to spend much.
  • Treadingonplaymobil
    Options
    Hope you have a good day PMO2. I'm beginning to feel like we're getting back into term time swing again now.
    Trying to figure out a whole new life. Trying to figure out a whole new budget.
    Divorcing, unclear on final debt total right now, but focusing on building a financial buffer zone.
  • Morning,

Managed another AFD last night, I'm trying to break the habit of drinking Mon to Thurs. Some weeks are more successful than others but this time I'm trying to keep a record.

LTW is going good so far, ham and pickle today.

Should be a NSD today :)

DH's car gets picked up today to be fixed.

Forgot to mention too, DH fixed the blinds in the kitchen. They were left by the old owners and wouldn't work, they do now so I can pull them down.

Hope everyone is ok and not as wind blown or wet as yesterday x
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    The weather is wild isn't it!

Glad everythings ticking along nicely x
  • Morning and Happy Hump Day :D

I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not but DH had a bump in his car last Thursday, rear end is a mess, 50/50 blame with someone else. Total excess of £330 to pay :(

DD starts Guides again tonight, looking at the newsletter they've lots coming up, so she'll be a happy bunny.

Didn't make my lunch last night, naughty I know, so it'll be something cheap and cheerful.

Not an AFD last night either but was a LAD so not too bad

Need to pick up some milk and buns tonight.

Haven't managed to do any surveys this week, so will try and get some done the remainder of the week....wonder if PA are back on track again?
  • moneymanager
    Options
    Aw that's crap about the bump in the car. The excess is not cheap.

Hope you have a good day. x
    Barclaycard: £4,217.55/£5 = 0.11% | Tesco £3,810.55/£3,770.55 = 1.05%
    Total: £8,027.80/£5 = 100%/0.06%
    Mortgage £99,692/£51,652.33 51.8%
    Car Loan: £9,217.20/7,527.38 81.67%
    My Money Managing Ways
  • Afternoon, on the slippery slope to Weekend :j:beer:

Had a bit of a heart stopping moment this morning when I checked the bank account and there was Zero money in the account :eek: upon checking, the account had caught up and a few DD's have gone out...I have amended things and transferred money over to cover what is also due out over the next few days. DH's expenses are due in next week too.

We may just scrape through to the end of the month intact if we can keep up the momentum.

I am seriously itching to know if I have got this job that I applied for, it would make the finances easier in October and onwards. Only 5 days to wait!

I'm also worried, lloyds bank are changing their fees for the OD's. I can't work out how much they'd charge us for ours? We could potentially pay it off if DH gets a big enough commission bonus in November but if its not going to be too high, I'd rather just leave it. Wait and see I guess.
  • Update:

PA: £2.10 + £4.15 pending
    OP: £30.70 need £40 to withdraw
    PP: £6.80 need £50 to withdraw
    VO: £7.75 need £10.50 for next voucher

PA money to come off Cap One card
    OP money to come off BC but initially off Cap One card
    VO money to be used for vouchers for Christmas

Not including PP yet as no where near payout and probably won't be for a year or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure