IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Indigo PCN - Train Station

Options

Comments

• PinkR
    PinkR Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hi again,

So here's the update. After sending in the appeal to Indigo parking using their website within the time limit instead of responding they have decided to send it over to a debt collector who is now asking for £170. ZZPS Limited, any advice as I didn't expect this?

Thanks
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    and have you recieved a POPLa code from indigo?

the answer will be "no" , as this set of clowns send ALL appeals/non appeals to ZZPS

PS ,you can honestly say you were "not the driver" , its a bloody motorcycle!!

and another thing , how the hell did they produce a photo of YOUR VEHICLE entering ,when there is no VRN on the front of a motorcycle
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • PinkR
    Options
    I have not received a POPLA code.

You've got it the wrong way round, my car was being used to jump start a motorcycle within the grounds of the car park.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Complain to the BPA and DVLA. Tell Indigo you are reporting them, they won.t like it and could (don't laugh at the back) face sanctions for this behaviour.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    so what are you going to do because no POPLa code was issued?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • PinkR
    Options
    I have told ZZPS to stand down to await a response to the appeal. I'll see what their response is if any, if not I'll email both Indigo and ZZPS and tell them I'm contacting the BPA for not allowing an independent review of the appeal.

That's the plan currently.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    wrong!

indigo have passed the claim over to debt collectors whilst an appeal is in motion

if they state the appeal is declined they must inc a POPLa code

so is the appeal still in motion or have they finished it and sent a POPLa code?

you do NOT ring write or email a debt collector , there job is to collect there cut , NOT to help you
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I would complain to the BPA and copy in the DVLA today , with copies of all paperwork and a timeline of the appeal from start to present day (as KEEPER)

I would do this TODAY

Complain about it being issued to a DCA whilst an appeal is ongoing and that no refusal or popla code have been issued
  • PinkR
    Options
    According to Indigo's own website the current appeal status is Received.
    No information has been received by me from Indigo at all, so no POPLA code.
    The parking charge amount is still the same
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport