IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Indigo penalty notice

Options
1235»

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Complain and complain some more. Make sure your MP is aware of these rogue antics.
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    couldn't organize a %iss up in a brewery , the BPA is a sham , not fit for ,,,,,,,
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,959 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 17 February 2018 at 8:11PM
    Options
    haxor wrote: »
    Hi guys quick update -

I've sent an email to mr Clark and he replied advising that my pcn has been cancelled after he got involved in this case.

Today I've received another letter advising of criminal charges if I don't pay this amount so again I'm quite worried.

Another strange thing that I've noticed regarding zzps - the owner of the company is a previous director of BPA - I am being paranoid ?

Wonder how many other people with 'on hold' POPLA appeals have received ZZPS threatograms.

We've seen a couple at least, and in the other case the victims elderly Dad, the keeper, panicked and paid ZZPS £160. Absolutely shocking, the stuff of serious breach of the CoP, surely.

You need to send that letter to your MP and to Steve Clark and ask whether this conduct is actually going to be sanctioned, and also ask if the BPA has even got off the comfy chairs in the meeting rooms and bothered to ask Indigo/ZZPS how many other 'on hold' POPLA cases have:

(a) gone to ZZPS for unjustified demands to be issued, and

(b) how many poor saps have paid, and how quickly are they all going to get an apology & refund?

You should ask:

(c) what the *&?!!@!! the BPA is going to make Indigo/ZZPS do about all those cases, and

(d) whether the DVLA have been advised of this situation, as the BPA have to (I believe) and

(e) what the *&?!!@!! the DVLA are going to do about this harvesting DVLA data to harass and obtain stupid money from keepers, when drivers/keepers already have POPLA appeals on hold, and Indigo have been UOTED BY THE DVLA IN AN EMAIL, as promising the DVLA they have not got this data.

Is this entire industry a complete joke? Everything they get caught doing is a ''one off mistake''. This is absolutely and completely unacceptable harassment, you should consider suing Indigo (just don't get a lay rep to assist you...).

What the heck is going on that this is happening under the DVLA's nose? Reasonable cause, my bum!

IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE BPA TO CANCEL THE ODD PCN WHEN PEOPLE ARE HERE AND CONTACT STEVE CLARK ON A SINGLE-CASE BASIS. ORDINARY VICTIMS ARE PAYING, ORDINARY VICTIMS NOT ON FORUMS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport