PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 15th May 2017

Options

Comments

• dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well done everyone X

House s&s'd and dailies done

Went to the weigh bridge and got a shiny sticker for losing 10% of my body weight.
  • Duckydo
    Duckydo Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Limping at the 11th hour. Not been a good week for me at all :(
    On Sunday the BD came visiting and decided to take up residence, que multiple anxiety attacks, exhaustion and general carpy feelings. Luckily had counselling on Monday, so was given mindfulness homework to do; also had the docs that day and have been sent for blood tests to check if there's anything else going on.

On the flying side I've managed to hoover the downstairs, clean the inside of the bin (we've got a 3 bin thing for separating the rubbish from the recycling), keep up with the dailies including all washing, and completely cleared, cleaned and reorganised the bookcase in the living room.

Will gladly dole out as many hugs as anyone wants, but am keeping all the sticks and spoons for myself:o
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning

Cat is fed, ! and now fast to sleep again
    Listy made for today
    It seems to have stopped raining here, so gonig to risk putting out washing to get it dry
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning all. I am busy here throwing sticks to all of you with BDs chasing you and spoons for those who need a little more support. Thanks for all your posivibes yesterday.

Today, I need to stay patient and calm as DH and I are tackling the cupboard of doom and the room of doom together. Stuff MUST go.

First up though, I'll wash the breakfast dishes and take the dogs for a walk.

Have a great day everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • rb6ac
    rb6ac Posts: 611 Forumite
    Options
    Hope everyone is able to have a relaxing weekend and love to those that have had a tough week. Going to catch up on Wednesday and Fridays lists today and looking forward to next week's thread!
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry not had a chance to pop in all week.
    Hugs to everyone and I hope you are all well.
    I'm doing full time plus afterschool till the summer hols now so going to be really busy.
    Currently doing housework catch up from last week and waiting for a paper mache dinosaurs head to dry so I can start painting it.
    Going to see Adam ant tomorrow

Hugs I'll try and pop back in soon.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • kazwookie
    Options
    Oh Adam Ant have a lovely time!

Whole house hoovered
    WM x 2 done , and out to dry, until the heavens opened, so rushed to get it in again.
    Patio table and chairs got out of store and powered washed down, they were filthy.
    Rubbish out
    Post office trip done
    Food shop done
    And (drum roll please) after waitong for about 4 months for OH to re glaze the greenhouse, I have done it myself, as I am fed up of waiting.
    I am going to have a major sort out in green house and if I can grow anything this year, toms and cues.
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,936 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh Mrs MP - lucky you, Adam Ant. His was the first concert I ever went to. I can even remember the date.

Still sorting the cupboard of doom here but have stopped for sweets.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • Fayolle
    Fayolle Posts: 2,909 Forumite
    Options
    Oooh Adam Ant! My first concert was Paul Young. I can still sing all the words...!

Well done Kazw!

So flying wise today I have managed to empty the DW, fill and empty the WM. Hang out washing, wait for the rain, bring washing back in. BUT...and another drum roll please....I have finally taken a massive chunk out of a frog that has been sitting croaking in the corner for 2 years. It's not completely gone, but will be this next week. And I couldn't have done it without you wonderful fly ladies and your inspiration. So a massive thank you :T to one and all, and enjoy the rest of your weekends x
  • kazwookie
    Options
    Morning

Washing sorted
    Looks like a good day today with clear sky, lets hope it stays that way!
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills