PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 15th May 2017

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 May 2017 at 11:00AM
    Options
    Just put another washload in, and switched on DW.

Going to be a good drying day...and week.

TOok kitten to vets. You all need a pic, still.

Anyway she's now de-bugged and microchipped and inoculated. Old cat still needs doing, though she's de-bugged too. Things not going well with them, have discovered old cat is stress prone. This is going to be expensive...
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,919 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning flyladies, good luck with the kitties Valli.

So far today I have changed the bedding which is now in the machine and am just having breakfast.

Cupboard of doom took until 9pm last night. Room of doom is pretty much ok too. DH didn't help until the last two hours, during which time he just went through his stuff - "do you remember when I bought this?" - and then didn't exactly put everything back where I wanted it, so not everything I need is accessible. I'll need to get back in there again some time.

Plans for today:
    WUDUPA
    Dog walk x 2
    Hoover/sweep/mop through house
    Do some potting on in the greenhouse
    Run with DD

Have a great day everyone
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon All,

Was up early this morning but too weary to post, my GUAG has totally left me. I have felt quite flat for a few days, unlike me, things just seem a bit Groundhog Day-ish and constantly looking after everyone is tiring me out. DH back later today, looking forward to seeing him but he will be very tired so neither use nor ornament, so basically one more person to have to look after!

I have some ebay items finishing tonight so that will be nice to get some extra pennies in. Washing is on the line and there is a beef topside in the slow cooker. Just cooking kids lunch then will think about mine.

See you all on the new thread x
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Quick visit - Flying today has consisted of cleaning up after a poorly doggie at 03:45 a.m. Bless her, she came into the bedroom to let me know she'd been unwell. Thankfully Mr LW got up as well, to help.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Dry day here at last. 3x wm dried outside.

Ironing done

Half back garden weeded

Had a family walk.

Changed hotel booking to one night and now it will just be me going to Uni city to collect ds1 and belongings. Ds2's behaviour has been awful. He has been attacking. (All calm now).

Apple and raspberry crumble made for DH. I'm contemplating making some twinks and doing overnight oats for tomorrow's breakfast.

Hugs, sticks and spoons available, help yourselves x
  • YORKSHIRELASS
    YORKSHIRELASS Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Great news Fayolle. Sorry you are feeling down atb I feel a bit the same, hoping next week is better for us all.

Lots of jobs done around the house, it all looks reasonably OK. Kitchen is annoying me a bit as clutter is started to appear, will deal with that this week.

The dogs eye is much better, hoping the visit to the vet tomorrow is the last. Managed a cycle ride this aft but struggled, not sure if its the after effects of the cold, my mental state or something else but it was hard work.

Anyhow, new week, new start right? See you all on the new thread.
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,794 Forumite
    Options
    must be catching - I'm feeling gloomy too.

Made a veggie chilli.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • Natty68
    Natty68 Posts: 3,338 Forumite
    Options
    Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    Declutter challenge 2023, 2024 🏅 🏅⭐️⭐️
    DH declutter challenge award 🏅⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories