When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Hidden sorry you are in such a crappy mood! You will have rubbish days and brill days but you are getting there! Just look how far you have came already! Inspiring <3xxx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    I still feel awful. I did attend my appointment though. Not sure if that makes things worse or better tbh! Seems so damn pointless.

Not a NSD
    Picked up another tin of paint for the girls room £10. I did have enough and it looks okay but there is some bits I want to touch up and it will be handy having some to touch up if youngest leaves me a picture on the wall! (wouldn't be the first time ;))

£4.40 2 x coffee :o it was needed my excuse.

£2.67 Milk, Reduced bread and fruit.

Meal plan hasn't gone to plan at all but I haven't done a grocery shop so oh well they all still fed well. Will probably be a roast tomorrow (I was so fed up Sun I didn't cook it :o) Curry or wraps Weds and Spag bol Thurs. Will start again from Friday hopefully with a better plan than this week!
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,505 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The weather's not helping, so gloomy, enough to make anyone feel down.

Good thinking re the extra paint tin, always handy.

You deserve the coffees, if you enjoy them what the heck.

Hope you feel more positive soon, you've been through a lot just lately with the split from OH - take care xx
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hidden for as long as it takes you to shift your mood (and beyond) you'll always have supporters here. You are an inspiration to us all.
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you :)

I don't feel too guilty about the coffee although I'm aware it will be hitting £15 this month on coffee if I keep on. I can't use the excuse of my appointment being hard that I deserve a coffee :o Or I should wait till I've walked home and make myself a coffee. Not being too harsh this month though.

While paint was £10 I got a refund of £42 on some uniform items that aren't needed. Plus this is the only money I've actually spent so far and really eBay sales could cover it.

I won the girls a TV on eBay for £7.50 :o Nothing special but will work for them. Again will cover with Survey/Sales money.

I need to paint the drawers tonight (just white)

Done quite a few surveys on PA the last few days, saving this up again now for DS's room/bed. Have enough in Amazon now for all the girls bedding etc without having to add 'money too it' Along with some extra bits like Lightshade/lamp etc.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yay to £42 in refunds HI thats brill.

Also great news on the eBay bargain xx
    Mummytogirls x

• abba1772
    abba1772 Posts: 7,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Tv was a bargain well done xx
    NEXT TARGET: Halifax credit card DEC 22 £0 / £4499.12
    POAMAYC 2011 £6378.35 POAMAYC 2012 £5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 £3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 £4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 £7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 £8000.90 POAMAYC 2017 £7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 £13208.18POAMAYC 2019 £13309.28 POAMAYC 2020 £15026.05
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Well done on the TV Hidden, that's a great bargain!
    You're doing well with the kids rooms and I'm sure they love what you're doing.

I must admit that having a decent coffee every now and again is one of my own personal treats too ;)
    (((((HUGS)))))
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Rather a Vodka right now :rotfl: but that's dangerous territory I guess.

Coffee will do.

TV is pink :o :rotfl: VERY pink and it plays DVD's (listing said it didn't) Bonus! I know people don't agree with TV's in bedrooms but I give in and they can have one :o No shouting at me :o

So close to the tipping edge :o Trying to keep busy! Means a clean house and loads of odd cleaning jobs done.
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Bless you honeybunch, you're so productive with your low moods. I'm the opposite, I don't get dressed and hide under the duvet and eat things! Cleaning is the last thing I'll do! Yaaay for coffee, that is my one vice! Especially when I can get children's babycinnos for 50p each! X
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure