IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPC SCS Law Court Help!!!

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,807 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Mark588 wrote: »
    I was also wondering if anyone knew the guidance around making reasonable attempts to pay debts? I can't afford to shell out £160 in one go but I heard that if you are making reasonable offers to pay in installments then they have to accept it. Thoughts guys? Thanks.

You don't have a debt. Stop taking a scam seriously.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Alex.o.2017
    Alex.o.2017 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all and morning hope you are well! Is it worth me scanning in a copy of their "photo evidence" which shows their signage? It's terrible quality really bad photos... I will be posting tonight with the letter :beer::j
  • Alex.o.2017
    edited 5 June 2017 at 7:37PM
    Options
    I have scanned in their letter to me after I requested a chain of authority proof and a list of other documents using a template from the newbies thread under small claim.

In the folder is their letter and some photos I TOOK MYSELF their photos are much much worse quality, just so you can get a look at the signage ect :)

All the best!
    :(

httpx://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvio3tf1ybgxjmt/AAB1SVGEuQnJnOJSJx43iw1Ba?dl=0
  • Alex.o.2017
    Options
    Oh and the planning office have no record of their application to advertise so I reported UKPC for that :)
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvio3tf1ybgxjmt/AAB1SVGEuQnJnOJSJx43iw1Ba?dl=0

I love the fact you say their own photos are much worse quality! Hardly 'prominent' as parking terms.
  • Alex.o.2017
    Options
    I have scanned in their letter to me after I requested a chain of authority proof and a list of other documents using a template from the newbies thread under small claim.

In the folder is their letter and some photos I TOOK MYSELF their photos are much much worse quality, just so you can get a look at the signage ect :)

All the best!
    :(

httpx://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvio3tf1ybgxjmt/AAB1SVGEuQnJnOJSJx43iw1Ba?dl=0
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvio3tf1ybgxjmt/AAB1SVGEuQnJnOJSJx43iw1Ba?dl=0

I love the fact you say their own photos are much worse quality! Hardly 'prominent' as parking terms.

I will upload their photos tomorrow at least that way we get a laugh if I do loose :'( and yes my argument is the signs are 1000ft in the air you would get altitude sickness reading them, half the tickets are where that silver car is against the wall and that isn't even in the car park I assumed it was public road... Also there is one ticket where I had the visitor pass up as it was "non valid copied" scam central, but thank you all so much for your support this far and I await your guidance on next steps...
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    half the tickets are where that silver car is against the wall and that isn't even in the car park I assumed it was public road...

Can you find out from the Council, they have to tell you/show you if the road is adopted public highway.
  • Alex.o.2017
    Options
    I have made a query on their website but will call tomorrow if there's no update :) very good stuff :) :beer::beer:
  • Alex.o.2017
    Options
    Hello again all, should I respond to the SCS letter in anyway? They ignored my previous requests and stated "their client might" so I see little point :mad:
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    You could send them a warning that if they proceed to a claim, you will counter-claim for twice the sum, and explain why.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure