We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

I've just finished my degree!!!!!!! come celebrate with me!!!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• cazziebo
    cazziebo Posts: 3,209 Forumite
    Options
    lol thanks! Yes it has been hard slog fitting in essays and exams round pregnancy and giving birth, lol :rotfl: I remember when I was pregnant with baby #3 sitting in the exam hall and the invigilator was panicking in case I went into labour with the stress! She sat me right at the back near the door in case my waters broke so I could run out without disturbing anyone else!

No chilling time for me, I am continuing to study :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am moving to social science and psychology and then next year I am going to start a Masters in Social Science (once I am debt free and can afford it :rotfl: )

You must be mad - like me! currently swotting like mad for DSE212 (Psychology)! I always took a full week off between courses - even though the brown box was in the corner just bursting to be opened! Enjoy your <short> break before the next one.

the exams never bothered me - it's the TMAs that sent me doo lally!
    :rotfl:
  • mrsspendalot
    Options
    I am just starting DSE212 now, lol - did you enjoy it? I took A level psychology so I am hoping it will seem like familiar territory.
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

:j BabySpendalot arrived 26/6/11 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family