I've quit everything. Now what ?

Options

Comments

• enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,614 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hopefully the payplan partial settlement will be acceptable to your creditors AC then you can start to put this all behind you and you will know how long your money will last before you need to start thinking about part time work or benefits. In view of your health I think you should investigate benefits (disability) at some point. In the meantime of course continue with the exercise and start a healthy eating regime.

Lovely sunny day today. Hubby and I went out for lunch at a local pub with a very good friend who was sadly widowed a few years back (her husband was only 62 so relatively young still). Now I am endeavouring to sort out my music collection by ripping all cds to my laptop and then transferring some to my ipod touch. I think I must have had a Westlife fetish when my girls were teenagers as I seem to have a lot of their albums:rotfl::rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Glad you had a good day enthusiastic :)
    Yes, once I've reached an agreeable figure with payplan I can then spring into action and sort everything out as best I can .

Good to see you sorting out your music collection .
    I have my collection scattered everywhere . Once my room is finished I'll get everything on my Mac ( or most of it ) . :)

You tube has been a lifesaver since the move . Soon I'll get all the stuff that I haven't played for yonks and play it on vinyl etc

Just looking for wall clock for hallway and bedroom . May go for a decent animal one , a drinks one or a smiley face one .
  • enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,614 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Vinyl - there,s a blast from the past ;)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Humid today , although I haven't ventured out just yet as I'm receiving various Amazon packages . Received all the paraphernalia from my solicitor . His company only hold wills . He did assure me though that most of my stufff is retrievable should the worst happen

Lazy day . No gym , due to the above . I'm due to head back there on Thursday . Tomorrow I have a dental appointment .
    Must tidy up . I now have some unopened boxes in the hallway , which will have to be opened at some stage . Just picture frames .
    Want to make sure I store them properly until they are fixed to walls

Off to brockenhurst on sat for a social gathering . Sounds good .

My next package is due between 1301-1401 . Today :)
  • another_casualty
    another_casualty Posts: 6,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 July 2017 at 12:22PM
    Options
    Today, I noticed something different on m s e .
    I'm being asked to sign in all the time . Also , it goes to the newer look before reverting back to the old look which I prefer.
    Anyone else had this problem ?

Other news: received a rare poster from America via fleabay. The tube was deliberately bent . I've just contacted the seller. Received a quick reply. I can send pics. Have asked them if they can reply via my personal email, or give me a direct email to them.
    That's a couple of bent items from the postman in a couple of months. I think they do it deliberately .
    Angry . :mad::mad:
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've been having to log in all today too... so not just you mate...
    A glitch in the matrix... they're up to something...
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • another_casualty
    Options
    I've been having to log in all today too... so not just you mate...
    A glitch in the matrix... they're up to something...

Just had to do it again :mad:

• another_casualty
    Options
    Still problems logging in for some of us .

Just received another poster from a French fleabayer. This time result is a lot better . Rather than sending it in a tube , the poster arrived in a package resembling a large toblerone . Making me want one now .
    Have to go to dentist shortly, so I have an excuse to forget about it
    :)
  • MrsPorridge
    MrsPorridge Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Its really irritating I am having to log on each time as well.

Good luck at the dentist AC.

Its a lot cooler down here. Don't know if you read about the flash floods in Coverack in Cornwall - it's a village a few miles from me. We escaped and only had a few drops of rain and are quite high up. Amazing though how the weather can be so changeable in an area.
    Debt free and Keeping on Track
  • another_casualty
    Options
    Thanks mrs. P :)
    Yes , I heard about those floods in Cornwall . Glad you managed to escape it . We had a lot of thunder & lightning in Poole for a couple of hours and heavy rain .

Dentist was ok . Just was given a pack to whiten the teeth for a couple of days, starting Monday and finish on weds when I see the dentist again.
    Only 1 bit that concerns me though: I have a hard lump near the bone at the rear teeth on top section. I think,/ hope it's a result of me flossing over the last weeks religiously after not bothering for a few yesrs. I asked the dentist to have a quick look . She'll monitor it and check again next week .
    May need an x ray . It's not painful as such , but it's something I can do without .
    Humid day again .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport