PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 20th March 2017

Options

Comments

• atypicalblonde
    Options
    Morning all :)

Already been to Aldi with kids in tow :A I've also

- made a curry
    - stuck a wash on
    - dropped DD at a friends
    - S&S toilets
    - unloaded DW
    - WUDUPA

Cuppa time x
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • loudmouth
    loudmouth Posts: 232 Forumite
    Options
    Sticking my head through the door to wave. I am lurking but will join in everyday next week. I know I have been missing but think I am back on track now. I need to catch up and I need to sort some cupboards out. I am starting in one corner of my kitchen today and working my way round. One day at a time. My mood lifts when the sun shines, its shining and I am happy. Love to all of you and see you all on Monday! Xx
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Hi all x

Well today I have
    Stripped the beds
    Curled DDs hair
    WM
    Hung on line
    WM
    Hung on line
    WM
    Hung on line
    WM
    Hung on line
    .... Over and over again
    Hoovered LR
    Washed up

Still can't see the end of Ben Washing. OH and DS1 have cleaned the guttering, washed the cars and washed the stairs. What a difference the shiny thing in the sky makes when it decides to come out.:rotfl:

Off to stick the next load in the TD as the washing line is full!
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Jazee wrote: »
    Morning all. Up at silly o'clock with LittleyDog and Poppet - I shall be glad when the clocks go forward tonight. Sometimes it's worse than having toddlers.
    Ohhhh, no, I'll take half a dozen dogs sooner than one child, any day of the week! :rotfl:
    Just 9 days to go til Bluebell Day. :T
    Need to go out to the kitchen in a minute, and finish making strawberry cheesecake. Got the base done, but it needed to chill in the fridge for a bit.
    Then, if any spoons remain, the plan is a bit of tidying in the front garden.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    LW, when I really want a lie in, I shall send them down to you! We had a lovely walk in the sunshine this morning, stopping at the farm shop on route for fresh fruit and veg. Initially Littley wanted to walk by the pond route and tried to stand firm, but when I said we were going to the farm she was happy. They get lots of attention there. We'll go by the ponds later.

So I have been gardening as planned, mainly just planting seeds, and I'm having a lovely time, but know I need to pace myself if I'm not to ache tomorrow so just having a cuppa and catch up on here.

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have just lost a post.

DH has cut the front lawn and henried the house. :)
    I have been to the dance studio.
    Collected some shopping for my parents and delivered it.
    Ds2 is playing with a befriender.
    Miss Muddy Paws is asleep in the sunshine.
    2nd wash is in progress

I'm going to stick the kettle on ( I will make plenty of teas and coffees, help yourselves) then I'm going to tackle the undersink cupboard.
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Hiya x

All the stuff off the line and put away I just need a body to help me make up the beds. Someone will turn up shortly! :rotfl:

More and more WM and TD but I'm nearing the end at last:j:T. It's to be nice tomorrow so I should be able to get DS1s bedroom curtains done and DS2 and GS bedding.

Off to make the dinner.
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Gorgeous day here.

Kids were shattered after partying last night, but had a bit of fresh air on bikes and scooters, and sat out with some tubs of playdoh.

Washing dried outdoors, piggies grazed happily, I cleaned the pen, the tiles in main bathroom and 2x shower screens.

Tomorrow we're having a quiet morning, possibly a brief visit with inlaws, and maybe I'll plan to get all our bedding washed and dried :)

Night all xx
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning all. Up at silly o'clock yet again at what would have been 5.40...

No flying except basics for me today, going to get ready for my day out with DD after I've had breakfast, and take the dogs for a walk.

Have a great day everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all and Happy Mother's Day :)

Glorious sun here again :j got loads of laundry line dried yesterday and sat in the garden with a glass of wine at 4pm, bliss.

Another park trip planned today, and a dog walk, then DH is driving to Scotland for work at 2 and away for the week. Chicken dinner will be served for me and kiddies at 5, then an early night after watching Vera :)

Have great days all xx
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport