PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 20th March 2017

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, and Happy Days to all others.

Bathroom given a lick and a promise, OH has put another load through the WM and pegged it out (I heart OH), yesterday's laundry currently being tidied away.
    Better is good enough.
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Two loads on the line; some already brought in and ironed. Ironed yesterday's load, that's airing in front of a sunny open window.
    Been to Mum's. Her first Mother's day without her youngest daughter:(
    She asked why I wasn't having a rest...not an option while I am f/t.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Jazee wrote: »
    LW, when I really want a lie in, I shall send them down to you! We had a lovely walk in the sunshine this morning, stopping at the farm shop on route for fresh fruit and veg. Initially Littley wanted to walk by the pond route and tried to stand firm, but when I said we were going to the farm she was happy. They get lots of attention there. We'll go by the ponds later.
    Jazee they'd be very welcome. They sound such lovely dogs. :o We have a good system for when we have guests who want early walkies - throw on yesterday's clothes (carefully put on the back of a chair the previous night, not in the washing bin), walk/feed dog(s) as appropriate, then run our morning bath. :D
    Honey_Bear wrote: »
    OH has put another load through the WM and pegged it out (I heart OH), yesterday's laundry currently being tidied away.
    What a good boy! :D I did 2 x WM loads yesterday and another one today; Mr LW pegs the stuff out though, because it still hurts my shoulder unbearably to reach up to the whirligig.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Hi all x
    Happy mothers day everyone xx
    Got up this morning to a lovely card, a new housecoat (it's so soft), a bath set and a beautiful bunch of white roses and another flower I don't know it's name but it has gorgeous little pink flowers.

Washing machine is giving it big licks, I have Washed the curtains and bedding that was needing and I'm about 5 loads done up till now. I reckon another 3 and I will be there. OH has done the washing up and generally tidied up the scullery. He's now out the back cutting the grass and tidying the sheds. Between him and DS1 they have filled the shed and the Playhouse with junk. I've told them I want the house emptied so GS can play in it. I've took the opportunity to clean the filters and condenser for TD and they are drying in the sun

DD has just made me a coffee so I'm popping out the back for a seat to enjoy it.
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Hi all x

That's the washing done and the machine is on a cleaning cycle_party_:dance: I've got a load in the TD that wasnt quite dry when I brought it off the line.
    Had a nice afternoon sitting in the garden with my book. I'm going to run a bubble bath and take my book!
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,794 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds blissful, FFP.
    All my washing is dry, just need to iron it. DD has gone back to Uni.
    My gift was new pants. I need smaller ones.
    Wooty wooty woot woot

see you on the new thread, though minimal flying until the weekend/
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

Beautiful day here. Had a lazy-ish morning, followed by a trip to the outlaws. DS still not right, tearful and overreacting and wanted to go home, bless him. Stopped at my mums on way home to collect something, and he was a bit brighter but still sat on my knee, so we left quickly. He parked on the sofa for an hour while DD and I emptied the playhouse. We evicted about 3 dozen ladybirds :eek: and swept and tidied.

Washing brought in, kids bathed and sent to bed (lol, with supper though), piggies brought in, kitchen tidied after supper and bags ready for morning.

I'm now having cuppa and crumpet, then it might be bath and bed for me too! I think I'm still a bit virus-ey too. Actually might look in the cupboard to see if I've still got the pirit0n syrup...

Night all x
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • Natty68
    Natty68 Posts: 3,338 Forumite
    Options
    Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    Declutter challenge 2023, 2024 🏅 🏅⭐️⭐️
    DH declutter challenge award 🏅⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors