Kensington Mortgage application timescale

Comments

• n1c0la said:
    Have just been advised our valuation happened on Tuesday 🤞
    You're almost there.
  • n1c0la said:
    Just heard from my broker, good news is there was no issues with valuation! However, Kensington have asked for details of our solicitor (again, we gave these weeks ago). Anyway. broker has provided these again and has said he would expect an offer in next few days. All this toing and froing is such a waste of everyone's time. Keeping everything crossed!
    Hopefully you won't have much longer to wait. When did your application go in if you don't mind me asking?. Trying to judge how much longer we may have to wait until valuation is instructed. I know there's a delay on them at the moment.
    Our application went in on 6 August and valuation was done on 21 September. I don't think this is Kensington's fault though as the Seller of my property went on holiday at the beginning of September!
  • n1c0la said:
    That's great! Have you heard anything? Fingers crossed for you x
  • We've just had an offer! I think I burst my broker's ear drum from screaming and cheering down the phone. Good luck to those who are waiting for offers x
  • n1c0la
    n1c0la Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Post
    n1c0la said:
    That's great! Have you heard anything? Fingers crossed for you x
    It hadn't been assessed as of yesterday. Broker said it was due to be done by end of day today.  Hoping for good news tomorrow 🤞
  • n1c0la
    First Post
    We've just had an offer! I think I burst my broker's ear drum from screaming and cheering down the phone. Good luck to those who are waiting for offers x
    Amazing!! I will probably have the same reaction 
  • We've just had an offer! I think I burst my broker's ear drum from screaming and cheering down the phone. Good luck to those who are waiting for offers x
    Congratulations well done!
  • n1c0la
    First Post
    Spoke with broker today valuation was ok but now they want
    *memo of sale for our current property 
    *boyfriends most recent bank statements 
    *12 months bank statements for me as they didn't accept the credit report of proof I am paying my debts monthly.
    Hoping we are near to getting a decision now
  • How long is everyone waiting on average for their offers with Kensington at the moment?
  • n1c0la
    First Post
    How long is everyone waiting on average for their offers with Kensington at the moment?
    Our full application went in first week of September, valuation was 22nd September. Hopefully on the home straight now.  My broker did say yesterday that Kensington don't have as big of a backlog like other lenders which is good. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback