New Post Advanced Search

Kensington Mortgage application timescale

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
620 replies 104.8K views

Replies

• mclewlow1mclewlow1 Forumite
    14 posts
    10 Posts
    We've just heard back from mortgage company, and all our paperwork has been accessed, and satisfied and valuation went ahead today. They are hoping for the results of the valuation with 48hrs. But I'm guessing that'll be working days so maybe middle of next week. 🤞 hope yours is going ok! 
  • ontheedgeofmyseatontheedgeofmyseat Forumite
    23 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    mclewlow1 said:
    We've just heard back from mortgage company, and all our paperwork has been accessed, and satisfied and valuation went ahead today. They are hoping for the results of the valuation with 48hrs. But I'm guessing that'll be working days so maybe middle of next week. 🤞 hope yours is going ok! 
    Glad to read to read you’re not far away now. We are hoping to hear back on Monday, we have had quite a few additional things to provide evidence for, so we are hoping we have sent the final thing now. Hopefully hear back on Monday. Fingers crossed 🤞 
  • Hannah13409Hannah13409 Forumite
    47 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Hey thought I’d join in we are in the waiting with kennginston also now we were days away from offer with TML and then corona got everything all cancelled :(
    application submitted on 29th June 
    they came back asking for marriage certificate on 3rd July and not heard since then 
  • bagofnervesbagofnerves Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Hi 
    we are in the same boat!
    4.6.20 application submitted
    25.6.20 valuation carried out
    26.6.20 more bank statements requested showing deposit

Heard nothing since. Nerves are shot. Waiting is 😖 genuinely hope everyone gets a happy ending. 2020 worst time ever to apply for a mortgage and move house. 
  • vixelitevixelite Forumite
    41 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Our application went in yesterday, I can feel an emotional few weeks coming up!  I'll also update our progress in this thread :)
  • ontheedgeofmyseatontheedgeofmyseat Forumite
    23 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    We are still in the process of waiting.
    47 posts
    We’ve been asked to get a letter from husbands employer to confirm when furlough will end so need to wait on that before we get any further forward now 
  • mclewlow1mclewlow1 Forumite
    14 posts
    10 Posts
    Hi! We're still awaiting a result from our valuation, but to be honest to get to this point we haven't actually had to wait too long they've been reasonably quick lucikly, so hope you all have the same experience. Hope everyone hears from them soon, waiting to hear is so nerve racking! 😟
  • vixelitevixelite Forumite
    41 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    We've just been told that Kensington won't issue the offer until they have my partners July's full payslip after furlough :( 
    The un-furlough letter wasn't sufficient. 
    47 posts
    Aw no we will get the same response then as my partner is still furloughed