The Mad and Marvelous NSD March Challenge!

Options

Comments

• Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Welcome wegle and well done with the NSDs so far :);) - I know you'll fit in just great :D
    I'm sure Marmite with give an official welcome at some point :rotfl:
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • medusasmummy
    medusasmummy Posts: 158 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    hi all, how is everyone :)

yesterday i stayed home and kept my cards tucked away so no spending
    NSD 5/21

today ive been to tesco stocking up on offers. ive bought enough to last until we come back from holiday next month. big payout of £120 but at least we're stocked up and from now on its aldi and lidl all the way.

i was supposed to be taking the car to the garage tomorrow for an airbag recall but apparently there's a back log on the parts so ill be spending the day spring cleaning instead. how rock and roll :D

good luck to all and keep the NSDs coming in
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Not a NSD today but have great hopes for tomorrow (because I shall spend the first half of tomorrow at work or in bed, being on a night shift tonight.)
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Starlighthappiness
    Options
    After yesterday's chilli debacle I can report that today was NSD 3/12. I ended up going to a university event where I ate my bodyweight in scones so therefore have absolutely no need to eat any more food for the rest of the day.

I'm hoping that tomorrow and Friday will also be NSDs. :)

I also have a (free!) three day female personal development course from Monday - Wednesday next week which will be providing food so I hope that those days will also be NSDs.
  • Jo_Blogs
    Options
    Well done everyone :T

NSD No.6 :D
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    LOL Marmite I've been wondering who those people are for ages but been too afraid to ask!!! :rotfl:

Oh,sorry I didn't do an introduction earlier....There's quite a mob of us.
    I'm a good friend of Inspector Swindle of The Yard BTW.He and I go way back.
    Did I mention Mrs Doyle?Still dazzling us with cups of tea,egg sarnies and cakes containing [STRIKE]cocaine[STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE],er,I mean raisins.
    Igor has a sister named Helga.Best not argue with her.Nuff said.
    Be afraid, ChicaBonita, be very afraid......especially when it's Chef's day off and Igor starts rifling through his latest recipe book, "The Great British Naked Hairy Biker Ladies do Sushi."

You'll never guess what he had on the menu the other night either....Last year's vindaloo sprouts curry in a pastry crust with smashed potatoes and lots of other unidentifiable vegetables.Followed by left over chocolate [STRIKE]moose,mouse,mousse[/STRIKE],mouse that Cheffie made the other day and that gave everyone the trotts.
    Yeah,thanks Igor.

'whispers' Igor thinks he's a world class Cordon Bleu chef.He's more Cordon Bleurgh.
    Mini stoatburgers and chips?Burnt porridge with a chunky marmelade jus?Manky kippers?Shepherd's pie made with real [STRIKE]shepherds[/STRIKE] er potatoes....you see the problem?
    Jo_Blogs wrote: »
    :eek::rotfl::rotfl: Tea anyone? :grin:
    1431a3ebfdd13287ace99bdaadc8ddf5_f2262.jpg

Lovely! :)
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    wegle wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

I'd love to join in please. 2017 is going to be the year I finally get all my finances sorted and I think challenges are definitely going to help me along the way!

I won't be including any bill direct debits etc as part of my spend days but will be including any other kind of spending.

As March has 31 days I think going for 50% NSD is a good starting point so I'll aim for 16 NSDs please.

Just checked through my YNAB app and I have already got 5 NSDs under my belt and today is looking like it could be another fingers crossed!

Welcome to our lovely challenge! :)

I hope that you enjoy it and manage to reach your target. :D

Just remember:you make the rules,and you can change them whenever you like.Any questions and we will try to answer.

Have fun! :j:j:j
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Nargle do we have any of Igor's top notch home brew beer left over?

You know:the Olde Fartinge Bishope?
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    I'll update everyone else tomorrow.Sorry,but just a bit tired.Night all.
  • Jo_Blogs
    Options
    Good morning everyone :) - Hope you all have a great NSD ;)
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family