The Compers Inn (part 47)

Options

Comments

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    124135-Good-Morning-Friends.gif

Still showery here but hopefully dry up later.
    Finished spending both my Ticketmaster vouchers yesterday. Tried to book places we wanted to stay at as no venues within a 100 miles really.
    Had already booked The Bowie Experience for Blackpool in May and have now got Miss Saigon in Edinburgh in January and Dirty Dancing in Warrington where we are staying before heading to Bournemouth in September so quite pleased with that. So annoying to see all the booking fees and postage added when using Ticketmaster though. Have £5.80 left but sure DD will be booking something later on and will use it. Hate wasting anything!
    Not doing much today, maybe bit of cutting down in garden and ironing.
    Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sheils great you were able to book things you'd like to see on your trips. Sunny here so far.
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone. Not too bad here but not as warm. See that Sir Bruce forsyth has died. RIP. Not been feeling too great last few days but think it is just a bug. Hope everyone is well.
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning, well done on booking the shows sheils. Know what you mean about not wasting anything. I have nearly £150 left in bits and pieces of vouchers ect to use up so must start to sort them out and use them.
    Sorry your not too good rose, there are a few nasty bugs going around again. Hope you feel better soon. I am working a late shift today so pottering around at the moment. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
  • rosemac
    Options
    My neighbours mad cat has jumped out of a second floor window and landed on a car. She has taken it off to the vet as she thinks there is something wrong with its back end as it is dragging its legs. She has to watch it like a hawk as you would not believe some of the things it gets up to. It tries to climb walls on the side of buildings to get to the birds on the roof. It has a run at them to see how far up it can get
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    image0081888.gif~c200

:hello: Hi everyone

It's a glorious weather day here and I've been such a busy
    bee - now I'm happily k-nackered! :p

Really looking forward to a nice wine spritzer (or two)
    tonight. :T

Well done sheils on booking the shows - I've seen Miss Saigon
    a couple of years ago - fabulous show but not seen Dirty Dancing
    yet.

Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling so well of late
    rose - sending get well wishes your way. xx

Omg! Poor puddy cat! _pale_ Do hope it's not badly injured -
    please let us know how your neighbour got on at the vets.

Have a lovely rest of the day all - take care. :)

Alfie xxx happyflower.gif
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • rosemac
    Options
    Cat is in puddy hospital it has done damage to its pelvis and spine She said there was three fractures but not complete breaks . So it is being kept in for a few days to sort it out. God knows how much that will cost her but she does have insurance although she is not sure if it will cover it all or not. Had GK's for a couple of hours this afternoon as DIL was working and DS had a few things to do so we made curry and they took it home with them. They were so chuffed they were making dinner lol.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,848 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    evening all :wave:
    been a beautiful day here too Alfie with a couple
    of light showers which pleased the garden :dance:
    will join you for a couple of cold spritzers later champagne-2010.gif

awww poor puddy cat rose :sad:
    sounds very painful for her/him x
    sounds like you had a lovely few hours with GK's earlier :A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• rosemac
    edited 19 August 2017 at 7:37PM
    Options
    I have poured myself a gin and tonic hopefully stomach will be ok. So cheers alfie and ff and anyone else joining in. I need to see to my tubs and baskets. Rain the other day battered them to bits. It was absolutely tipping it down. we had a river pouring down the road it was that heavy. Drivers were all taking it slow as well. Don't think their wipers were coping. Not seen rain that bad for a while. Luckily it only lasted about 15 mins
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone, been a busy day here. All animals back in their homes now so just need to try and get rid of all the dog hairs LOL.

Hope you feel better soon Rose.

Enjoy your evening all.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills