The Compers Inn (part 47)

Options

Comments

• lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good evening everyone, sorry not been in as been busy with one thing and another.

Its all action round your way Rose! Did you find out what all the police were about. Secret admirer ;)
    wonder who it can be.

I love omelettes too especially chese ones.

Big thanks for all the well wishes for DH's birthday have passed them on.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Seemingly there was a big fight with two gangs. One from here and another from Glasgow. Phoned DS earlier and he told me.
  • rosemac
    Options
    Morning peeps. Looks as if it is going to be another bright and sunny day here. Was awake again at stupid o'clock (5am) Hope everyone is well. Have a lucky day.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,845 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    102d7008123d85b4c6e5c456868006f9.jpg
    good morning all :wave:
    lol, back to the drizzly rain here this morning petitepluie.gif
    sounds awful re the gang fights rose,
    hope it's all quieter now for you all x
    lol, I wasn't far behind you then as got up around 6 setirer.gif
    needed to catch up on a few things as got food delivery coming in a bit,
    hope everyone's well & ((hugs))
    for anyone needing one have a lovely lucky day all ducafe.gif
    x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good Morning all,
    Have had a lovely time in Northumbria and Newcastle areas and weather been Ok apart from one day. Been round all the Nat Trust and English Heritage sights as well as Whitley Bay and Tynemouth. It is bucketing this morning though and sunshine at home so glad we are heading off soon,
    Have been keeping up with everyone even though I didn't get round to posting. Have a lucky day.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    91fbf656cf7251ad0c17842f3fbf8f65.jpg

hi-there-smiley.gif?1292867616 Good morning everyone

Hope you're all ok. :) It's another glorious start to the day
    here - hope it lasts! :D

smileys-sunbathing-767100.gif

Sounds as if you were mega busy yesterday doing all things
    gardening rose/indie. jardinage0.gif
    rosemac wrote: »
    Weirdest thing has just happened. Went out for a walk with neighbour. Got back and there was flowers at my door with a note "From an old friend" Nipped in to tanning shop to see if they had seen anyone and they told me a guy had come in and asked if he could borrow a piece of paper and a pen. I asked the girls what he looked like and I can't for the life of me think who it is.

...... most definitely a secret admirer! :whistle: :p:D

Please don't worry about your back and front gardens being
    overgrown leanfun - your health is far more important plus
    looking on the bright side of things ..... just think how you're
    benefitting all the wildlife! :T:T:T

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwMOeYp_RKVdrOr3EwQpFifQJdpMKKvxgBgnpTPeIrKrbd4ttCSw

A garden is a friend you can visit anytime

Sounds as if you've had a brilliant few days away sheils. :T

Well had better get a move on - gas man will be arriving soon
    to service the boiler then that's all done for another year. :j

Have a lovely and lucky day all and please take care. :)

Alfie xxx happyflower.gif
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • rosemac
    edited 19 May 2017 at 4:18PM
    Options
    Postie has brought me a pair of mopping shoes. Must be a comp win. But I have no idea from which comp. They are pink and covered in bobbly bits. Just looked them up on Amazon they are for dusting mopping and polishing the floor
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,845 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :j well done on the win rose :j
    had a quick look for you but can't spot anything either,

hope all went well with boiler check Alfie,

sounds like you both had a great time sheils :dance:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening lovelies :wave: thank goodness it's Friday at last! It's been a long week and the kids in school are off timetable so a bit more hyped up and anxious this week. I wish I had some wine in! :p

I've seen them mopping shoes Rose :D If I wore them on the floors I would have Jasper chasing me all over! :p

Good luck with the boiler service Alfie. Twice we called a plumber out and they never came for a service and to fit a radiator so still haven't got one out! :o

Sounds like you've had a lovely few days Sheils :) Today has been the most wettest this week here but it's still fairly clammy! I meant to say, DD and the guy she likes I was telling you about still haven't gone on a date together as they're both as shy as each other but they do all have movie night and sleep overs with all the college friends as they all get along so well together as friends. I was a bit worried at first lads and lasses sleeping over together but it's nothing to worry about they're a good group of people and sensible :) He is lovely though and I do hope he asks her out eventually!

Have you had any wins fire**fly? I was reading back last night but then fell asleep again! Then when I went to bed...had restless legs! :o

Well school have been silly with son again this week. They gave him a detention for being 2 mins late, when he went to it they said he wasn't on the list. The next night I got a text saying he hadn't turned up for detention but they hadn't told him it was the next night. I tried calling but they ignore my calls then they decided to put him in consequence room again so I told him to get it out the way and don't give them anything to moan at so he done full days consequence room. Well yesterday he had a nosebleed on way to class so run in toilet for tissue. Teacher asked where he had been even though he knew, when son told him about the nosebleed the teacher said it was no excuse and gave him detention again! (Only a year to go son...stick it out!)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    353299e33e58ca2f1540b43714ace243.jpg

Good evening all, not been a very tood weaather day here. Hope its been better where you are.

Went out for coffee with a friend this morning which was good and to town this afternoon so been a busy day.

Surprise parcel came today, some more Astonish Cleaning products which are always welcome, family love them too.

Hope you have all had a lovely day.

Glad you got home safe Sheils and have sunshine back home.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport