GTA 4 Xbox backward compatibility

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
5 replies 3.7K views
DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
40.3K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
For anyone who enjoyed or didnt play GTA 4, the game is now backward compatiblenon the Xbox One.

Replies

• donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played any GTA. Been considering getting to most recent game for ages. How hard are the games?
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played any GTA. Been considering getting to most recent game for ages. How hard are the games?

In which hard ?

Do you mean the missions ?

I am really bad at flying aircraft but completed the story missions on GTA 5 that needed aircraft.
  • donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    In which hard ?

Do you mean the missions ?

I am really bad at flying aircraft but completed the story missions on GTA 5 that needed aircraft.
    i mean as a whole. theres nothing worse than buying a game and finding its too hard to play, killzone shadowfall and deus ex human evolution come to mind. on dead space 2 i got to a bit where you have to shoot asteroids and found it impossible to do. i had been enjoying the game up until then as well.
  • ChickabiddybexChickabiddybex Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Intrepid Forum Explorer Savvy Shopper!
    ✭✭✭
    They're not too hard at all in my opinion. They're one of those games where you have quite a lot of freedom to do things your own way so even if you can't master certain skills it doesn't really matter.

I would start with IV before V though if you're worried about difficulty. Switching characters and their own specific skills are more of a burden at first when you're trying to get the hang of it. Much simpler in IV.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • LambyrLambyr Forumite
    427 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I've found that each GTA game since GTAIII has one or two missions that I find particularly difficult, but the rest of the game is not a huge challenge. Sometimes you might have to repeat a mission a few times (I noticed GTAV gives you the option to skip missions that you keep failing on) but on the whole, I wouldn't regard the games as massively challenging... and when they are, it is more of the fun type of challenge.
    She would always like to say,
    Why change the past when you can own this day?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals