Cashback Guide for Dummies

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?

All my claims with them are up to date, as are those for one of the people I order for - and he didn't have to issue. In fact, because of the action I took I am now well ahead in this game. They are now also accepting claims within about 5 days. However, another of my people has two unpaid claims from much longer back than yours.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    edited 29 January 2017 at 12:55PM
    Options
    I am now using Mobile Phones Direct for two of my own cashback contracts and two for other people. So far 3 claims between us (our first) have all been paid very efficiently and very quickly. I still regard this dealer as higher risk, but am comfortable given the countless free/profitable contracts we have enjoyed over the years and the relatively low amounts risked on these particular contracts. Besides, at present Mobile Phones Direct is the only real game in town for excellent cashback deals. I would add, however, that it has taken almost a week initially for orders to get approved in every case.

Our more numerous CPW cashback contracts are also going smoothly at present, but there haven't been any decent deals with them for about 18 months.

Sadly, since all but one dealer withdrew their business from A1Comm companies there haven't been any good cashback deals at all from them for a long time - but I am glad they managed to survive and we got all of our cashback. Despite suing them multiple times we all got paid and I do have a lot of sympathy with them and some admiration that they didn't go under but survived and are still around. The more dealers there are the better, even though some are riskier than others.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport