Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries

PoundStretchers bargains - Page 8

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

PoundStretchers bargains

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Food Shopping & Groceries
108 replies 47.4K views

Replies

• VfM4meplseVfM4meplse
    34.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLRFD wrote: »
    She who must be obeyed just tried one with a coffee which turned into 2 she asked how much they were I said 20p which turned into 3 and a quick I’ll take a packet to work :cool:
    That will last her a full day, then :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • peewhyeffpeewhyeff Forumite
    977 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Best buys this week.....bought vegetable storage bag for 50p. Seem well made, double thickness cotton, draw string top and a zip in the side. 4 designs to choose from.
    And, THE PINK STUFF, multi use cleaner. Not sure if I paid 59p or 69p. It comes as a tub, in my store they were at the till, they sell very quickly.
  • PLRFDPLRFD Forumite
    893 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Brut deodorant in various flavours including the hard to find musk,£1:49 it’s on eBay at around £6.
  • duncanthedogduncanthedog Forumite
    4K posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sugar @ 45p/kilo just in time for making rhubarb jam :)
  • tessie_beartessie_bear Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    our local had big panettone in for a £1 looks nice havent tried it yet
    onwards and upwards
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Kernow666Kernow666 Forumite
    3.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    popped in yesterday and got some out of date bargains

5pk Maggi noodles 10p
    Heinz tomato & chorizo soup 10p
    Heinz tomato passata 5p
    Kraft 1000 island dressing 10p
    blue dragon rice vinegar 10p
    Amoy sweet & sour meal kit 50p
    Pepsi with ginger 500ml 15p

also got some in-date items

3x400g chopped tomato 69p
    Nesquick chocolate milkshake powder £1
    Canderel jar 95p
    Bullseye BBQ sauce 39p
    Helmanns burger sauce 29p
    Heinz mustard squeezy bottle 49p ( date 31-5-19 )
    Lux shower foam 69p
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chewing gum (Trident) sugar free strawberry flavour - 4 packs of 5 sticks (20 pieces) for 10p.
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • PLRFDPLRFD Forumite
    893 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Duerr’s smooth tangy lemon conserve which I’ve not seen before and Duerr’s traditional thick cut Seville marmalade 89p.
  • PLRFDPLRFD Forumite
    893 posts
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve just tried the lemon on toast it is lovely a bit like a grown up lemon curd.
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Virasorb cold sore cream 90p

Same ingredients as zovirax , aciclovir at 5% , which costs £7

Exp date 02/2022
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.