Earn at home

Options

Comments

• roxykitten
    roxykitten Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I am new-ish to earning extra online and I just wanted to clarify a couple of things about leapforce, when I looked at the website it is an American site, does it matter if I am from the UK? Or is there a UK version that I need to know about? Many thanks in advance. :)
  • Catwoman1975
    Catwoman1975 Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    roxykitten wrote: »
    Hi, I am new-ish to earning extra online and I just wanted to clarify a couple of things about leapforce, when I looked at the website it is an American site, does it matter if I am from the UK? Or is there a UK version that I need to know about? Many thanks in advance. :)

Leapforce recruit people from all over the world. Just select UK from the list here https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list?uref=420b3c78396d55dcfb12cfdda8ed6ad4
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Misty_Blue wrote: »
    Last year I made just over £28,000.

you have to be willing to put in the work and not expect a get rich quick scheme.

During my busiest times last year there were days when I worked until 3 or 4am, only to get up at 9am and start again.

So to put the sum earned into perspective.

How many hours per week did you work?
  • Misty_Blue
    Misty_Blue Posts: 876 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    blindman wrote: »
    So to put the sum earned into perspective.

How many hours per week did you work?

It could vary hugely. The average was 30 to 40 hours a week, though. Some weeks, I would have lovely peaceful days, working for maybe 3 or 4 hours. Other weeks, 12 hour days or more were the norm.
    Egg Loan - [strike]£4921.84[/strike] £0!! :j Barclaycard - £3866.47 Legal + Trade - [strike]£2700.96[/strike] £0!! :j Triton - [strike]£1730.89[/strike] £0!! :j Next - [STRIKE]£776.15[/STRIKE] £126.88 Littlewoods - [strike]£217.16[/strike] £0!! :j Housemate - [strike]£1300[/strike] £0!! :j Capital One - [STRIKE]£1652.51[/STRIKE] £1,081.58 Vanquis - [strike]£2337.75[/strike] £375.58
    A Payment A Day - £379.02 to Egg.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have literally just started looking into this and am gradually expanding...
    March I earnt £45
    April - £121
    May - only at £22.75 cashed out so far, but a number of accounts are close to cash out point.

I am particularly interested in the affiliate websites, I will follow this up in the relevant forums, but I assume its possible to do more then 1 type of affiliate site - I am thinking of doing a teaching blog (the day job!) - as I am doing a masters in technology enhanced learning and I am thinking of creating a website about teaching/learning and assessment using technology (which there is, surprisingly very little on), but also a more personal one about hobbies.

I estimate right now I put in 3 hours a day doing surveys - but is more especially over half terms and days I am not lecturing so much(!) :-)
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • scaredofdebt
    scaredofdebt Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes you can have as many websites as you like and I have more than 1 affiliate on my busiest site. I suppose some affiliates might not like being on the same site as some of their competitors but not had that issue myself.

I make about £600 a month "online" but it varies a bit.
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge - Total to date £2,108
  • 7255carl
    7255carl Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Guys, I am totally inspired!!!!!

I have done some search engine work in the past but never knew you could do this from home and for such reasonable money, if there is room I am jumping on the bandwagon

thanks to you all

Carl
  • ktcoil
    ktcoil Posts: 559 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi I am full time but looking at maybe a Saturday job that could possible work from home to try and get money as currently saving for a mortgage, does anyone know any sites that they currently use or know that gives you work at home either on a day like Saturday or maybe of hour in late evening? Thanks
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you scroll down, this board is full of threads about these. Reading between the lines (took a quick look at your first page of history), you may benefit from keeping a spending diary to ascertain where your full time wages are going as there looks to be plenty of cuts you could make to your outgoings which could go into your mortgage pot.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Timmo789
    Options
    Like Money Maker mentioned if you are full time you can probably cut back rather than looking for an income boost. Part time jobs are hard to find, particularly to fit around your unique circumstances. You could always look into an online business, although to make it work you really need to give it time every day. Setting up an automated standing order from your account into a savings account is a good idea which I have used with great success. It keeps you living below your means as you work to your current account. Give some spending habit the elbow too and you will find some extra cash!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback