New Journey

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you Wirral Squire for your kind comments, I am determined to do the best I can as I really want to cut down on working at 60.

EH. I had a lovely day with one of my best friends.
  • System
    Options
    Today was the day of dough ball belly , I had them at the pizza place , gluten free and they have sat in my tum all night and day along with the garlic butter!

Not eaten all day , just having toast . My stomach has been a law unto itself the past 5 days.

The car boot got mended today £30 so very happy , I had £60 in my car savings .

No swimming tonight , I think I would have drowned with the dough balls being present. Am only going to get to the gym once this week Wednesday , will make the most of it.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Maybe you should avoid the dough balls next time Cumbria :eek:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • debtaghh
    debtaghh Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hope it eases soon.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Dough ball belly sounds dire :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Today was the day of dough ball belly , I had them at the pizza place , gluten free and they have sat in my tum all night and day along with the garlic butter!
    Feel better soon. I am GF too and the bread products are made up of various gums and rubbish flours. I eat them too but they never 'sit' right...
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • System
    Options
    Thanks all , definitely feel better today. Been very careful what I have eaten !
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Hmmmmm dough balls a lovely carb overload
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Glad you’re feeling better Cumbria and you enjoyed your day out with your friend on Sunday. I’m with you on avoiding the town as it gets near Christmas - things are so manic.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts