Frump to Fab 2017 - A Whole New World

Options

Comments

• try_harder
    try_harder Posts: 1,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello again lessonlearned ,i would like to join this challenge in January please.
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    For a variety of reasons I have not posted for many weeks, but read and virtually support everyone through your joys and sadness as they occur.

I look forward to a new year, continuing to take inspiration from such a wonderful, supportive, funny and kind group of ladies.

Happy, healthy and peaceful new year:beer:
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • sukeyboo
    sukeyboo Posts: 2,068 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Looking forward to the new thread - I will wait & post my goals for next year once it has been set up. Thanks LL for looking after us all and setting it up :T

In the meantime I wish all you lovely ladies a healthy & happy New Year :beer:
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just a quickie to wish say I hope you all have a lovely evening, however you decide to celebrate.

I will be popping round to my neighbours. She has invited me for a girly night in......supper, chick flick, wine, chocolate. Should be fun.

I,will start the new thread tomorrow.

So get your glad rags on, even if you are just staying in with your families. Have a lovely time.

See you all next year.......:rotfl:
  • chanie
    chanie Posts: 3,319 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Happy new year you all.

See you on the new thread.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,665 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy New Year to you all.
    P.S. We're staying at home with a nice meal and a bottle of fizz (not sure what DH is drinking;)). LL you just persuaded me to go and do my make up and put perfume on. :A
  • Butterfliesarepretty
    Options
    Hello, Im not a newbie to this site, but was interested in this subject. I live in lancashire, happily married, two cats, one black one white. Im 50 and this year myself and my husband spent four days in a cottage in Ford, Argyll & Bute. It was marvellous.
    New Year tonight we are staying in and my husbands daughter is joining us as she will be on her own. My own daughter sadly is 19 at university and its a long story but doesnt wish to keep contact at the moment.
    I work part time as a temp finance assistant and will have to find a new temp role mid january, Im happy but need to start reading more paperbacks. Doing our house up and l also go to the gym three times a week.

I am giving up wine etc for a month although at the moment I am bored of drinking it lol.

My focus is to decorate the house, and be more relaxed. I have a good neighbour as a friend but would like to chat with other ladies on here and read what you all have been up to.

Happy New Year!!
    :beer:
    Mortgage Free 2016Work Part Time:DHouse Hunting In France 2023
  • Tiggger
    Tiggger Posts: 116 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    🎉🍾🥂 Happy New Year everyone, wishing you all health and happiness in 2018. 🥂🎉🍾

See you all on the new thread, x
  • 3forholidays
    3forholidays Posts: 1,392 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone - wishing you all health, wealth and happiness in 2018! :)
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.

SPC No 043
    SPC 10 - £520 : SPC 11 - £975 : SPC 12 - £845 : SPC 13 - £700
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Butterfliesarepretty I'm in Lancashire too!

All the newbies - keep your eyes open for the new thtead for 2018 where you can join us on the next stage of our journey from frumpiness to fab-u-lous, darlings!
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills