We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
From debt to freedom...
Comments
-
Thank you Willowtree222 and Dakota_Rose.
Over the weekend we went to a local Forestry Commission woods. It has a variety of trails and is halfway between DD1 and us, so a useful place to meet up. Costs limited to parking costs and an ice cream for the children.
Unfortunately I’ve ended up with a horrible cold. I thought having been ill for the first 2 weeks of the summer holidays, I wouldn’t get anything for a while but a hazard of the job is children literally sneezing over me or in my face! Hoping for a speedy recovery because I can’t afford to miss shifts at Job 2 for paying DD4’s rent.paydbx2026 #19 £3324/£6000 . Mortgage start £148k June 23 - now £133k.
2026 savings challenge £0/£2000 EF £140. Savings 2 £2.171
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards