Comments

• marmiterulesok
    Options
    Also:
    crafty witch 4 taggg4.jpg5 taggg4.jpg

Well done crafty witch!! :j:j
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Wow,we're really doing well here.Very impressive!!

keep up the good work people.I see that we have some first rate moth cultivators taking part! :)

Oh,and I just wanted to add that there is nothing wrong with starting off with a small target ie 5 or 8...you see what I'm saying?

It's more manageable and you can always increase it if/when you reach target.

Don't forget that you can also rethink your rules f something isn't working.

Sorry that I was a bit AWOL for a few days.

Mind you,tomorrow is a really busy day for me,probably the busiest of the week,but I mean to look in.

PS please tell me that someone will take care of the loo roll shortage?????
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    At least it's a home cooked meal, yasmin, not a takeaway. Why don't you include in your budget X amount for Entertainment? That could include trips to the cinema, the bottle of wine, the occasional coffee shop purchase, the odd magazine etc. It would only count as a spend if you went over the budget. No it's not really cheating, you have to have a budget for all your expenditure, and even debt management plans include something for entertainment because not to do so would be unrealistic. If finances get tight then you look to trim the expenditure, and entertainment expenditure would be looked at first.

Wise words indeed. :)
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    The front page is positively gleaming with all the nsds.

Our total is 161 nsds in total,meaning an average of 5 each!!!!

Woo hoo!!! :D:D:D
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    We have our first winner:
    SkintTeacher 10/10 achieved! 20tm1w5.jpg

Well done! :j:j:j

Are you going to raise your target?

Igor has offered to do you a special celebration breakfast.....are you game?

Hint: it is not wise to upset Igor.
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    News flash from Ennessdee Towers.......Igor has managed to source (from a friend of a friend who knows a man in the pub who fell off the back of a lorry) a giant consignment of toilet rolls, 2 ply, dead cheap and only very slightly used. Crisis over.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Might not be a NSD today as seriously considering takeaway fish and chips tonight. However, there is still plenty of month left.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    News flash from Ennessdee Towers.......Igor has managed to source (from a friend of a friend who knows a man in the pub who fell off the back of a lorry) a giant consignment of toilet rolls, 2 ply, dead cheap and only very slightly used. Crisis over.

Talk about luck.

No Igor,I don't think that we'll store them in the kitchen next to the tea towels and cutlery.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,689 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Might not be a NSD today as seriously considering takeaway fish and chips tonight. However, there is still plenty of month left.

Oh,and you're just one nsd away from your target. :D
    beanielou wrote: »
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank goodness we never have any visits from Elf and Safety,that's all I can say!!!!!!!

Igor's underpants hamper which,in itself,is enough to get Ennessdee Towers condemned.
    Hubert's extra large but cheap donkey nappies,always springing a leak.
    Keeping leftovers in my antique champer pots and stashing them behind the cistern.
    Nargle's love of delicate bite sized scones,lavishly decorated with green fur and clotted cream.
    Swedish Chef.
    No wonder I'm of a nervous disposition.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family