edited 22 December 2016 at 9:02AM in Debt Free Diaries
323 replies 32.1K views
1272829303133»

Replies

• sugarbaby125sugarbaby125 Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chanie when you realised just how much you had saved on your birthday items you must have been really pleased at your money saving ways. Well done :D Enjoy your lovely purchases :D
  • chaniechanie Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chanie when you realised just how much you had saved on your birthday items you must have been really pleased at your money saving ways. Well done :D Enjoy your lovely purchases :D

Sugar Funnily, enough, many of my items came from ebay and it was you that got me started looking on ebay!!!! One item I wanted in particular was tote bag for when I went shopping. It was over £300 in the shops, but I got a brand new one on ebay for less than half the price.

The good think about bargain hunting is that it leaves you with more money for more bargains.
    2020 savings on purchases £3601.80
  • sugarbaby125sugarbaby125 Forumite
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    chanie wrote: »
    Sugar Funnily, enough, many of my items came from ebay and it was you that got me started looking on ebay!!!! One item I wanted in particular was tote bag for when I went shopping. It was over £300 in the shops, but I got a brand new one on ebay for less than half the price.

The good think about bargain hunting is that it leaves you with more money for more bargains.

You are so right, that making savings when we shop leaves us with more money for even more bargains. Personally it also leaves me with money to save as well :D