No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries December 2016

Options

Comments

• dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have a uu

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Pinkfetti - WNBA, I used to love these but now you get a tiny nub of product, the old ones were 2.72g and the new are 1.5g, loads of packaging left at the end which I don't like either.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • evilsquid1603
    Options
    gemma i'm sorry to hear about your grandad, I'm sending you hugs x
  • pinkfluffybabe
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Gemma.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • gemmajenkins0208
    Options
    Thank you to all re: my grandad.

I'm so blimmin' happy i went to see him today. It will most probably be the last time so it was nice to spend a good 2 or so hours with him. Sod work, family comes first.

Due to taking the day off work,when i got home i spent my afternoon wisely and used my time taking my mind off things by going through my room again. All Christmas presents are in 1 place and ready to wrap, the desk and everything on and in it are clean, tidy and organised, the tv and the slowly growing pile of video games and that area are sorted and i managed to put all hair items in one basket, all facial/skin items in another and a third basket for misc items and i managed to put the ever growing pile of clean laundry away so i have actually had a really productive day overall :o

Oh and our new tumble dryer is coming tomorrow :D
  • Plumpudding
    Options
    Gemma when things get tough I find a good sort out can help too. Glad you have some positive stuff to focus on xx

Some uus
    Urban veda toner - liked this, very refreshing WMBA
    hotel shampoo n/a
    Hotel shower gel n/a
    Murad exfoliating cleanser I think now this has those micro beads in so WNBA

For the first time I have been able to start on an item almost straight from the advent calendar. Usually I don't because I've got lots of items in all categories of skin care but I'd used all my cleansers so I could start an aurelia one. It's lovely.
  • Houseplant26
    Options
    Gemma when things get tough I find a good sort out can help too. Glad you have some positive stuff to focus on xx

Some uus
    Urban veda toner - liked this, very refreshing WMBA
    hotel shampoo n/a
    Hotel shower gel n/a
    Murad exfoliating cleanser I think now this has those micro beads in so WNBA

For the first time I have been able to start on an item almost straight from the advent calendar. Usually I don't because I've got lots of items in all categories of skin care but I'd used all my cleansers so I could start an aurelia one. It's lovely.

Oooo which advent calendar did you go for?

Gemma I'm sorry to hear about your grandad. Well done for keeping positive and having a good sort out. Well done to others who have had a sort out too.

I have two tiny UUs:
    A sample of creme de la mer soft cream WNB as cannot afford it! Seems to calm down angry skin nicely.
    A sample of origins original skin serum WMB I have never bought anything from origins but it does seem a nice brand. My current serum is a Kypris one I don't want to repurchase as was expensive and although seems to be fairly effective is very runny and also smells a bit like chicken instant noodles. Very odd.
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,494 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Well, I think I'm going to have a problem finishing one or two of the items on my PP list. My skin seems to dislike mineral oil and it's in the Nivea Soft and the Avon body lotion :/
  • seasideDreamer
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your grandad Gemzie, its important that you get to spend some time with him.
    Debt free and busy treating myself:)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
  • gemmajenkins0208
    Options
    Well, he's gone :(

My granddad passed this evening. At least he is no longer in pain. He is at rest now.

:(
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,494 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Well, he's gone :(

My granddad passed this evening. At least he is no longer in pain. He is at rest now.

:(
    I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs*
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family