Compensation help please!

Hi everyone,
Probably a bit of a boring post but if anyone is good with compensation/ water companies, I would really appreciate your advice/ expertise.
To TRY and cut a long story short we've had horrendous water pressure/ flow since June/ July, whereby we have had no working shower (pressure that bad no water comes out at all), no working outside tap, washing machine stops numerous times in a cycle, and cold water tap in kitchen trickles out. A few of the men working on the pipes outside for us have said the pressure is one of the worst they've seen in their career and for it to be going on for so long! We had less then half a bar or pressure/ flow for half a year which is apparently under the standard. Finally yesterday (Tuesday 22nd) the water company FINALLY fixed it after having all these problems and calling back and fourth continually for nearly half a year!
Now, they've agreed to give me back the money I've been paying for my water since 1st July. They are speaking to another company about what compensation I will get ontop of this because they haven't been meeting their standards for six months for my property.
How much would you expect? I haven't a clue! I don't want to get fobbed off by them if I should be getting a reasonable amount.
Sorry for such a long post! Thank you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family