🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

CCJ no longer pursued but...

Options
124»

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I went to MY free noddle and looked at the links to show the details ! , you may like to know that the "test case" posted before is no longer showing on the court outstanding database , so your discontinuance may be related to this
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Black_Berry81kc
    Options
    Thank you Pappa Golf - see my post above, my apologies, the iPhone app didn't show everything the PC does (I should have realised this)
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ok , is there a date for the ccj? , please could you PM me privately with the discontinuance claim referance number please
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Black_Berry81kc
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    ok , is there a date for the ccj? , please could you PM me privately with the discontinuance claim referance number please

The date is 29/07/2014... excuse the ignorance as I'm on my phone I'm not sure how you PM people - I've tried clicking on your name but that doesn't work
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PM recieved being attended to , but its weekend
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Black_Berry81kc
    Options
    Thank you - I've tried replying to yours but it won't let me. Either this forum is tricky to figure out or I'm extremely thick (probably the latter!)! But I'm very grateful for what you are doing. Will wait to hear from you.

Best regards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family