i have been banned from tesco

Options

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,713 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    And, from personal experience, Stagecoach bus drivers can be incredibly grumpy at the best of times :D

We have some real sweeties (who will see me trotting for the bus and wait for me) and some incredibly grumpy (and sometimes rude) ones who can't even raise a smile.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pollycat wrote: »

Of course, one could ask where he managed to get hold of some unused 'reduced' stickers......

I suspect, although I doubt if we'll ever know for sure, that he took the stickers off products that were reduced and put them onto products that weren't.
  • marlot
    marlot Posts: 4,935 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Pollycat wrote: »
    ...why didn't they insist she went back into the store to take the flak too?...
    I guess they could ask, but they wouldn't have a right to insist.

They may only have spoken with her because Hubby asked them to, so that she's know why he was delayed. If he'd kept his mouth shut, she might have escaped the ban.
  • Lazarus_Blackstar
    Lazarus_Blackstar Posts: 138 Forumite
    edited 31 October 2016 at 6:20PM
    Options
    It's a shame you didn't wander up the book aisle & buy "The Fool's Guide to Punctuation & Grammar" book whilst you were at Tesco complaining about the over priced dvd!

But Alas, yet again we have another "new" member who posts a silly thread and then runs.

(Scooby2016 Last Activity: 27-10-2016 10:10 PM)

On the plus side, the kids are back to school tomorrow.........
    "The truth is of course is that there is no journey.
    We are arriving and departing all at the same time."
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    Actually, "scooby2016" probably just did not like the replies.Not sure but feel that no-one seems to have seen their [STRIKE]thieving[/STRIKE] side of the argument....
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • Hermione_Granger
    Options
    It's a shame you didn't wander up the book isle & buy "The Fools Guide to Punctuation & Grammar" book

Don't you mean "The Fool's Guide to Punctuation & Grammar"?
  • oldagetraveller
    Options
    "Don't you mean "The Fool's Guide to Punctuation & Grammar"?"
    Or even aisle too!:)
  • JP08
    JP08 Posts: 851 Forumite
    Options
    Don't you mean "The Fool's Guide to Punctuation & Grammar"?

Not if it was written by a Mr or Mrs Fools ...
  • PersianCatLady
    Options
    She may be guilty of not stopping him but he was the one who put the stickers on
    She knew exactly what he was does and therefore she should be prosecuted as an accomplice.

You do realise that people like the OP and her husband cost us all money every time we go shopping due to the fact that stores increase the price of their goods to cover loss from theft?
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,713 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    She may be guilty of not stopping him but he was the one who put the stickers on
    She knew exactly what he was does and therefore she should be prosecuted as an accomplice.

You do realise that people like the OP and her husband cost us all money every time we go shopping due to the fact that stores increase the price of their goods to cover loss from theft?

To avoid confusion, can you please use the 'quote' function.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport