TD Direct sold to Interactive Investor

Options

Comments

• capital0ne
    Options
    I've had no problem, may stay a while, alternatives? iWeb, X-O or Halifax (Yes I know iWeb is owned by Halifax!)

One thing I would like in any new platform, no charges for ETFs, Equities and ITs, free fund dealing and an auto dividend reinvestment option
  • capital0ne
    Options
    tusk wrote: »
    Sometime over the weekend the logo changed from TD to II and now when I try to login I get an error message telling me to try latter!! Not a good start II. Is anyone else having this problem.
    You hit a time while the site was being updated, it went live at midday.
  • JohnRo
    JohnRo Posts: 2,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    capital0ne wrote: »
    You hit a time while the site was being updated, it went live at midday.

Is that correct? It was working last night and looked exactly the same as it does today.
    'We don't need to be smarter than the rest; we need to be more disciplined than the rest.' - WB
  • capital0ne
    Options
    JohnRo wrote: »
    Is that correct? It was working last night and looked exactly the same as it does today.
    midday Sunday I meant - can't understand why tusk couldn't logon the? maybe his browser was caching some old info
  • EdGasketTheSecond
    Options
    The security questions have all changed if you log in from an 'unknown device'. Be warned. The questions have simply just changed to ones I never chose; no idea what the answer is now!
  • capital0ne
    Options
    The security questions have all changed if you log in from an 'unknown device'. Be warned. The questions have simply just changed to ones I never chose; no idea what the answer is now!
    Can you logon and update the security questions?
  • EdGasketTheSecond
    Options
    capital0ne wrote: »
    Can you logon and update the security questions?

I had to log in from my usual device and change the security questions as they had defaulted to ones I didn't choose on the recent changeover to ii logos. Not very good if you couldn't do that as you'd be stuck and have to call them and convince them you are genuine even though you can't answer any of the security questions!
  • greenglide
    greenglide Posts: 3,301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Options
    I had to answer the additional security question today - it was the first login using the new branding. I assumed that the new branding, which includes the use of the secure.ii.co.uk domain instead of the TD one had made the cookies inaccessible.

You can hardly blame II if you are unable to remember the memorable information! You could use a password safe such as KeePass - http://keepass.info
  • C_Mababejive
    C_Mababejive Posts: 11,656 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 31 October 2017 at 11:34PM
    Options
    What is the iweb portfolio/web interface like? I really like the TDW/II interface and wish i didnt have to consider moving. Also is the II new charching structure per account so that if you have a trading account and an ISA you will pay 2 x £22 per quarter?

Its amazing that II want to charge me something when TD didnt charge me anything unless i traded and IG will give me £250 to come to them..
    Feudal Britain needs land reform. 70% of the land is "owned" by 1 % of the population and at least 50% is unregistered (inherited by landed gentry). Thats why your slave box costs so much..
  • darkidoe
    darkidoe Posts: 1,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ermine wrote: »
    Works fine for me. They seem to have swapped the TD logo into the iii one but otherwise looks as it used to, same details work. I have initiated a transfer out. As a tip, if you go print portfolio you get a PDF that you can save to compare with what arrives in the other place.

Looks ugly. I have began the process of transfer to IG platform. Remember there is a bonus for transfer to IG platform!

Save 12K in 2020 # 38 £0/£20,000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport