Options

Comments

• PPowers
    Options
    It sure is!!!!
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Why is it my friends never believe me with these things? I have told two people, both who knew of the trips I had with EJH (and failed to take advantage of the offer), and yet again they are saying, 'there must be some catch'?

Their loss! x
    Gone ... or have I?
  • GlennTheBaker
    Options
    Oh what the hell, I've just booked an Executive Room at Ramada Newton Park again for 6 October. I can't believe I'm booking hotel rooms just to fill up my weekends! :confused:
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • taxiphil
    taxiphil Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    Why is it my friends never believe me with these things? I have told two people, both who knew of the trips I had with EJH (and failed to take advantage of the offer), and yet again they are saying, 'there must be some catch'?

Their loss! x

Exactly the same phenomenon with people I know - they don't believe me when I say it's free. I tipped them off about the Ryanair 1p flights recently and they were really sceptical and didn't believe me. They didn't believe I got free Xboxes from Tesco either, or that my home insurance was virtually free thanks to Quidco.

When I tell them about this amazing website I know called MSE, their eyes sort of glaze over and they say "oh, I'll have a look at it" - but they never do. And yet they grumble constantly about the cost of living and being short of cash.

I suppose people of that mentality are actually subsidising these freebies for us Money Savers, so we should be grateful to them really.
  • steveandel
    Options
    Oh what the hell, I've just booked an Executive Room at Ramada Newton Park again for 6 October. I can't believe I'm booking hotel rooms just to fill up my weekends! :confused:

Lol! Nights in hotels just for the sake of it, is it worth it?!!! :rolleyes: Is your bedroom really that bad?! :eek:
  • Nordictat2
    Nordictat2 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    PandaPants wrote: »
    Ive found a cheaper deal on priceline.co.uk. So all i have to do is book on ramada.com, then send them a screen print of the priceline deal and ive got a free night??

Is it THAT simple? :rotfl:

How do i save the screen print again??

You press the print screen button on the upper right of your keyboard then either paste it into "paint" or what i do is just paste it in an email..mail it to myself and then after i get it..I right click and save as jpg :)
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • Sammz
    Sammz Posts: 3,406 Forumite
    Options
    No luck with anything in Scotland for various (weekend) dates yet. If anyone does please let me know.
    OD Girls On Tour
    Barcelona 2008 - Dublin 2009
  • Nordictat2
    Options
    steveandel wrote: »
    Lol! Nights in hotels just for the sake of it, is it worth it?!!! :rolleyes: Is your bedroom really that bad?! :eek:

As the saying goes... "If it's free it's for me" :D
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • samanthag
    samanthag Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    hi all
    does this work with kids im looking for a weekend away near to blackpool for 2 nights in oct half term any help appreciated
    thanks sammy
    preston or blackpool
    gave up smoking 07/01/09 :j:j:j
  • Nordictat2
    Options
    It only works for the first night and as long as the price/people match the rate you get from the hotel and other website you find it on...I don't see why it shouldn't ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure