Free hotel stays

Options

Comments

• blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    don't know if i have missed the boat. I filled in the form around 10pm last night and have heard nothing yet

It has gone quiet from Ramada.

However they've probably got a lot of forms to process :D so 4 business hours may be a bit optimistic .:rotfl:
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Don't worry, it is still v early morning in the US!

I doubt they will stop the offer as this is something they have offered for a long time, it is not a limited period offer.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • GlennTheBaker
    Options
    blindman wrote: »
    It has gone quiet from Ramada.

However they've probably got a lot of forms to process :D so 4 business hours may be a bit optimistic .:rotfl:
    I've not had a reply to my second claim yet. I sent it in at around 10.30pm last night so not worried just yet.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • Nordictat2
    Nordictat2 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've not had a reply to my second claim yet. I sent it in at around 10.30pm last night so not worried just yet.

Yeah they most likely have 100 claims from/for the UK to take care of :rotfl:

I made one too..early this morning so we shall see IF we all get "approved!" *Fingers cross for everyone :)
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • steveandel
    Options
    Just submitted a claim for an executive double in Gloucester, let's hope this works! :beer:
    Thanks to the OP for the info!
  • blindman
    Options
    One down :D:D
    Dear blindman

Thank you for contacting the Ramada Customer Service Department regarding the Ramada Guaranteed Best Available Rate. We appreciate your choice of Ramada for your lodging needs.

After reviewing your claim, you will be receiving a free night stay at this Ramada property. Ramada Plaza London Gatwick Airport

Book with confidence at Ramada.com with the Guaranteed Best Available Rate. Enjoy your stay at Ramada.
  • blindman
    Options
    Second claim success :D:D:D

Dear blindman

Thank you for contacting the Ramada Customer Care Department regarding the Ramada Guaranteed Best Available Rate. We appreciate your choice of Ramada for your lodging needs.

After reviewing your claim, you will be receiving a free night stay at this Ramada property.

Ramada Hotel Hyde Park
    150 Bayswater Road

Book with confidence at Ramada.com with the Guaranteed Best Available Rate. Enjoy your stay at Ramada.

Sincerely,

Chris Onkka
    Customer Care Internet Representative
  • GlennTheBaker
    Options
    2nd success for me:-

Dear GlennTheBaker,

Thank you for contacting the Ramada Customer Service Department regarding the Ramada Guaranteed Best Available Rate. We appreciate your choice of Ramada for your lodging needs.

After reviewing your claim, you will be receiving a free night stay at this Ramada property (Ramada Chester)

I'd better start looking for somewhere else now :grin:
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • PandaPants_2
    Options
    Ive found a cheaper deal on priceline.co.uk. So all i have to do is book on ramada.com, then send them a screen print of the priceline deal and ive got a free night??

Is it THAT simple? :rotfl:

How do i save the screen print again??
    Undefeated Wii Fit ski jump champion!
    Vegas Junkie....

Festering_Plates' number one fan! :T
  • taxiphil
    taxiphil Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    Options
    Just had my first success! Really pleased. Huge thanks to the OP and everyone else who's given tips on this thread.

So, can you make an indefinite number of claims from the same person / e-mail / credit card (for different hotels obviously)?

There's no "one free night per person / household" clause or anything like that?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure