IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel/bw chasing my wifes carer

Options

Comments

• DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    And to further add (as previously mentioned), at that time Excel / VCS (whichever company they think is the client - it can't be both) were BPA members ... IPC didn't even exist ... therefore the IPC code is irrelevant. :)

Perhaps include this image with your next reply to them? :D

dig1.jpg
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was straight on to SRA using all your suggested points.
    Thanks
  • mowkid
    Options
    Things seem to go quiet for a while but now my carer lady has received a difficult to understand letter from bw as attached below.
    Are they totally incompetent ot what? They have sent sent letters over the past few months containing details of the alleged contravention but now say they are seeking details from their clinent.
    As for the SRA, I'm beginning to get visions of chocolate tespots in my head. My carer lady called them whilst i listened in. first they gave her a number to call which turned out to be the Legal Ombudsman. At he second try they took an age trying to find records of her complaint even though their reference numbers were given. final comment from them was " it's being investigated".
    don't hold your breathe anyone.

.Dear Madam
    Our Client: ExcelParkiDgSeiyices Ltd
    Account Number-
    Balance: £l54J)O(~e Balance"
    We write in reference to the above imatter and your recent correspondence.
    We note your comments, we can confirm we have not received any notification of a complaint
    raised from the SRA..
    We have requested evidence of the contravention from our client. We have placed your account on
    hold whilst the query is ongoing.
    We will revert to you in due course.
    Yours faithfully

unquote
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 November 2016 at 1:45PM
    Options
    mowkid wrote: »
    Things seem to go quiet for a while but now my carer lady has received a difficult to understand letter from bw as attached below.
    Are they totally incompetent ot what? They have sent sent letters over the past few months containing details of the alleged contravention but now say they are seeking details from their clinent.
    As for the SRA, I'm beginning to get visions of chocolate tespots in my head. My carer lady called them whilst i listened in. first they gave her a number to call which turned out to be the Legal Ombudsman. At he second try they took an age trying to find records of her complaint even though their reference numbers were given. final comment from them was " it's being investigated".
    don't hold your breathe anyone.

.Dear Madam
    Our Client: ExcelParkiDgSeiyices Ltd
    Account Number-
    Balance: £l54J)O(~e Balance"
    We write in reference to the above imatter and your recent correspondence.
    We note your comments, we can confirm we have not received any notification of a complaint
    raised from the SRA..
    We have requested evidence of the contravention from our client. We have placed your account on
    hold whilst the query is ongoing.
    We will revert to you in due course.
    Yours faithfully

unquote

After all the threat-o-grams BWL sent you, we must ask the question "do BWLegal know what they doing" ?
    I think we all know the answer to that one ??

This is costing BWLegal more money that the stupid ticket is worth, so the only reason is that BWLegal are vindictive

Will Excel pick up the tab on this time wasting or maybe they are getting annoyed that have employed a legal company who is NOT giving the correct
    advice to them ?

You must continue complaining to the SRA and now point out that BWLegal have denied any complaint from the SRA.
    Are the SRA taking complaints seriously or are they just the old boys club ?
  • mowkid
    Options
    Hi Beamerguy,
    I have forwarded the latest as above to SRA.
    At first I had great hopes for the SRA but now they have had so long to deal with ours and other complaints that I'm afraid it's the age old story of "professionals" closing ranks and covering each others back.
  • mowkid
    Options
    Having patiently awaited some response from SRA without any result, I got my Carer lady to call them.
    Just a "fend you off" verbal response was obtained.
    I personally have just about reached the conclusion that the SRA has no intention of acting re bwLegal.
    Has anyone else obtained a satisfactory response from them?
  • mowkid
    Options
    My Carer lady still hasn't heard anything from SRA. They did say that they would inform her of their findings re bwlegal both by letter and telephone.
    No sign yet though. Has anybody had positive news from SRA? I feel many people must have complained as advised on this forum.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The SRA can take years to take any action about solicitors. Years.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    as in the case of Mr Swarts , they acted after 4 yrs , he declined their actions and continues to work , they cannot stop him
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • mowkid
    Options
    So all in all it's just a backside covering operation for solicitors. All the self styled professions have one.
    Wouldn't be at all surprised if there's not some public money funding it.
    Seems to have been a waste of nervous energy complaining to them.
    So where does the honest citizen go to get these injustices outlawed? MP's are useless and disinterested as I found out, the PM ditto, the supreme court feels that the PPC's are reasonable. Are well, I suppose it is rip off Britain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure