IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel/bw chasing my wifes carer

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Dear SRA,

So to pursue the wrong party and to lie about liability in law, is acceptable, then?

Shame on you.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • MothballsWallet
    MothballsWallet Posts: 15,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mowkid wrote: »
    It just goes to prove the old American saying "you can't beat City Hall"
    I tried hard as I know others did to get bw sorted out but good. I also tried to get Smart Parking on the spot for not getting planning permission at Melton Mowbray.
    I've got to concede failure on both scores as the Sir Humphries of this world always have the final say.
    Please pass this on to your MP. It's about time these regulators got a massive kick in their privates, so to speak.

Ofcom, Ofgem, Charities Commission also need this treatment because of how crap they are.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 June 2017 at 8:51AM
    Options
    people should now up their gain when it comes to

BWLEGAL ... GLADSTONES -- WRIGHT HASSALL

If you receive a letter making unfounded threats and false claims, copy it twice
    and send to the SRA and Trading Standards

Theresa May, as she keeps proving, is useless

Generally speaking if the boss is useless their staff follow suit and that is what we sit and watch .... one hopeless MP being Marcus Jones DCLG

Jones continues to be completely ignorant about the
    PARKING SCAM
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The six years are well and truly over now so I guess the lady I was assisting is now totally safe from further harassment. Thanks to anyone on this forum who helped..
    You may recall that before the election there was a meeting of MP's in Westminster Hall when they put the case for PPC reform to the then Minister.
    One of the more elequent of the MP's, a Mr Drew Hendry assures me that he is intending to continue the campaign to get some action on the PPC sharks.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mowkid wrote: »
    The six years are well and truly over now so I guess the lady I was assisting is now totally safe from further harassment. Thanks to anyone on this forum who helped..
    You may recall that before the election there was a meeting of MP's in Westminster Hall when they put the case for PPC reform to the then Minister.
    One of the more elequent of the MP's, a Mr Drew Hendry assures me that he is intending to continue the campaign to get some action on the PPC sharks.

In theory you are correct but the vermin could still harass you although if it has timed out, they cannot take you to court.
    It is the court that matters

If they continue and these cowboys are thick enough to do so, then it's straight to Trading Standards

I watched that, the only person who seemed to be with it
    was Mogg.
    Nobody should hold their breath about the scam. Until Mrs May
    gets her act together or until there is a leader who takes
    responsibility for the UK's biggest scam ....... nothing will hapen

I applaud what is happening with the Grenfell Tower disaster, the government is running around in circles
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure