Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss Top girl :j :j

Take care Lois.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T good loss topgirl. Well done!

duchy wrote: »
    Today is my Monday work wise so need to be really organised with food as I work from home so the kitchen is always temptingly close.

Personally I find it easier to stay on plan eating at home. It's OK if you go to work and, like lush, you take SW friendly food with you. The difficulty comes when you have to find something SW friendly to eat out. It is possible but infuriating to be surrounded by so many outlets selling synful sandwiches and salads(masquerading as healthy:mad:) and the endless baked goods. Not sure of your circumstances duchy but over time I don't have many synful foods available at home. I buy my DH some biscuits that I don't like and that's about it.

I suppose it easy to 'forget' about syns lois. When I was getting to target I used to list them through the day. Now I just work to having an absolute minimum during the week and, unless I go off plan, I know I can cover weekends.

Glad you had a good holiday candy. You'll soon lose the holiday gain. :)

Today and tomorrow will be off plan to an extent especially tomorrow. I'm going to a carvery tonight and while the food will be OK, wine syns will be involved which I don't usually have mid-week. Tomorrow is DH's birthday and we're going out for the day so I plan to write it off except breakfast and then get straight back on it on Thursday. It's a bit of a roller coaster way of maintaining but it works for my lifestyle.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast (1 slice), HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO chicken casserole minus chicken so like big soup
    D: carvery
    Syns: gravy, few roast potatoes, mid-week wine :eek:
  • rjhammond91
    Options
    Just got back from weigh in.

Reporting a STS!

Not going to group next week as will be wanting to reign in any gains from the holiday... Not going to be completely anal about sw whilst away but I'm still going to try and make good choices!

Xx
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    One pound off this week so I got my 1 stone award.
  • fozziebeartoo
    Options
    Weigh in day today - 3lb for me.

B - apple and necatarine

L - Lush's microwave cake except mine was oatbran because I picked up the wrong packet, meant to get wheatbran! So HEB. Added 1 syns worth of dried fruit which really plumped up. Had fresh strawberries with it.

T - got the Curry Club book today so:-

Lamb Balti with added carrots, butternut squash, red peppers, sweet potatoes and spinach.

Mushroom rice and cauliflower pilau with carrot, peas and red pepper.

I reckon I am doing better with the Speed today!! ;)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great result Pennylane & Fozzie.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Good evening everybody, this is what I have had today...

Breakfast.. Porridge A/B mixed berries

Lunch...celery soup. 2 cracker bread 2 Syns banana strawberries.

Dinner Gammon B fried egg in frylight new potatoes beetroot, jelly 0,5 light ice cream 3 Syns.

Extra 2 Ryvita 3 Syns .
    8.5 syns
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening all,

Flying visit from me this time so, with no further ado :D

-1lb for me this week please Shala
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Since alcohol syns went up, does anyone know the syns for a pint of peroni and a shot of Jack Daniels please?
  • flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Oh Lois I hope it's not vertigo. I had it for 3 years :(

Meals today:
    B - banana
    L - jacket spud with cheese hea and salad. 2 syns of butter
    D - quorn sausages 2syns, mash 2syns for butter, carrots, peas, broad beans and broccoli. 2syns for gravy.
    Snacks - wholemeal toast heb with vecon, mugshot, sw Eton mess 4.5syns.

12.5syns and only 2 of my 5 hex. Really should have at least the hex, may have some shreddies later.

Short walk back earlier with the pram. I'm trying to park further away from places to get a bit of a stroll in each time.
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family