First signs of pregnancy? When did you get your BFP?

2»

Comments

• First one I had a BFP a few days before period was due. 2nd baby didn't show on a test until 3 days after. I tested the day before as was convinced I was but had BFN....when AF didn't show up, I retested again and there he was. :)

Good Luck.
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    With my first I felt a little bit crampy, was peeing alot as if I had a water infection, but no pain (turns out one was brewing though and caused problems a few weeks later), and my boobs hurt when I accidentally bumped them (never ever had that with PMT). Also we were going out for lunch and OH asked me what I fancied, I suggested burger places and he was like 'what the hell is wrong with you, you never eat those!" But I suddenly fancied meat after not really eating it for years. I found out a week later, which was around 4/5 weeks.

With my second I remember feeling crampy and tired and boobs hurt and I just knew before doing the test really.
  • No symptoms but realised I was 13/14 days past ovulation so tested and it was positive. Some people don't show up positive for a few weeks though. Good luck!
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • sulphate
    sulphate Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    I tested positive about 14dpo, symptoms such as morning sickness didn't start until a few weeks later.

Hoping you get a BFP very soon xx
  • I was sooooo tired. Thought I was ill. Very watery CM. Got a BFP 4days late (in the evening from cheap tests). It was the start of our holiday so it was a great holiday, when we got back I booked our booking appointment. We were trying but I kept getting period like cramps so thought I was close to coming on...nope! I was also very warm most of the time.
  • All 3 of my pregnancies ( I also lost my first) I knew from about a week before my period was due, with my first two the test came back positive about 3 days before my period, with my third I kept getting negatives until about 3 days after. I had very sore boobs, cramping, bloated, shattered and with my first and second I was craving cheese like a mad woman!
    Hope you get your BFP.x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport