Options

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 December 2016 at 8:22PM
    Options
    comeandgo wrote: »
    Yup I agree they get anything negative removed, hollydays I expect your post will get removed, one of mine did and I just gave the company date of inception so show it is a new company with no history.

Yes. Thanks. I'll keep adding more info within Mse rules in that case
  • hollydays
    edited 18 December 2016 at 8:24PM
    Options
    My wife and I put a claim in with this company back in March 2016, we were also skeptical at first when asked for money up front to terminate but as we knew we would be covered under section 75 ourselves if anything went wrong we decided to go ahead, since then we have received our money which was a substantial amount to us and we have also received a letter from our timeshare company CLC stating we are out of our membership.

It has been a very easy process and my wife and I couldn't be happier with how it was handled.

Are you perchance anything to do with "Anderson Read consultancy "?;)

You see Anderson Read Consultancy encourage timeshare owners with an invitation to a meeting,in Redditch, in which they are then lead to believe is because they have a claim under a “no win, no fee” proposal, offering them a full refund from their timeshare membership.
  • hollydays
    edited 18 December 2016 at 8:34PM
    Options
    Redditch are where the meetings are to take place, however, the spokesperson you are invited to meet with are not employees of "Anderson Read "but from RSB Legal / RSB International Group.

Would you credit that " john Anderson"!
    Ps for google this is their phone number
    0289 5217 211
  • hollydays
    edited 19 December 2016 at 5:14PM
    Options
    The “no win, no fee” basis is a 70-30 split

It would be a shame if , say, consumers were told RSB Legal, who have only been trading for 1 year, gave any impression they had been trading a lot longer & even to date have recovered over 20 million in compensation. Would they feel it necessary to exaggerate the actual time they have been trading, I hope not.
    There seem to be no positive case studies publicised, just negative consumer feedback. :o
  • hollydays
    Options
    The consumer needs to be cautious if contact by Anderson Read Consultancy, and the arranged meeting is actually not with them.consumers might be told by Anderson Read that they had a “very confident” claim of “£40,000 +” This can entice even the savviest of owners but be aware as the “no win, no fee” may still incur a £10,000 upfront fee!
  • hollydays
    edited 19 December 2016 at 11:45AM
    Options
    We are trying to find out as well- having got to a meeting for a consultation on no win no fee and ending up by putting money upfront for the cost of getting out...All supposedly secure under section 75. RSB legal in Redditch. Any advice welcomed....

WARNING
    RSB INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED
    COMPULSORY PROPOSAL TO STRIKE OFF in November this year

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/09750297/rsb-international-group-ltd
  • hollydays
    edited 18 December 2016 at 9:33PM
    Options
    Also their address -company formations and Mail forwarding
    Is mentioned in this article

High Court orders six more bogus multi-million pound companies into liquidation
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/high-court-orders-six-more-bogus-multi-million-pound-companies-into-liquidation

https://www.endole.co.uk/profile/profile_new.php?id=20048256
  • hollydays
    Options
    It might be worth telephoning action fraud for advice
    http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud
  • welshbladesman
    Options
    cold call from RSB today ...claim to be able to get a refund on interest on loans and maintenance fees from CLC...Have to attend meeting with RSB legal team in Reddditch next month
    anyone had dealings with them or advise....70/30 no win no fee..?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure