IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Ace Security Services

Options

Comments

• bigsej
    bigsej Posts: 89 Forumite
    edited 4 October 2016 at 11:14PM
    Options
    Give me a few minutes please
  • bigsej
    Options
    20161004_230234.jpg
  • bigsej
    Options
    20161004_230200.jpg
  • bigsej
    Options
    Screenshot of the photograph they had posted on the payment site while the ticket was still active..
    20161004_231121.png
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,729 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    OK give me some time...can this be put in as your defence tomorrow? What's the date on the earliest claim form?

Did they not send 'Further Particulars' in the post? That is woeful Particulars with no facts. The word ''incoherent'' springs to mind and I'll write that into your defence.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • bigsej
    Options
    i have not received any further particulars. the date on the first claim form is 7th September and the second being 12th september.
  • bigsej
    Options
    Also, just tried logging into MCOL using the claim number and password but it keeps suggesting that:

'The following errors have occurred:
    Claim number or password is incorrect.'

I have used the same details to acknowledge the claims so how come it is not working now?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,729 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 4 October 2016 at 11:48PM
    Options
    OK so in fact you have all this week to get that defence in, as the timing is 28 days plus up to 5 days for service, so Saturday would be OK at a push. at least I don't have to re-write this all tonight! I won't forget you...
    Also, just tried logging into MCOL using the claim number and password but it keeps suggesting that:

'The following errors have occurred:
    Claim number or password is incorrect.'

I have used the same details to acknowledge the claims so how come it is not working now?
    Did you make a note of the Government Gateway 12 number ID which was displayed when you registered for the Government Gateway?

If confused, ring up the court tomorrow and double check that they have your acknowledgement for both claims and to see what the issue is. You can email a defence, HO87 has posted here before explaining that is possible.

But you need to be sure the acknowledgement was submitted for both claims!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • bigsej
    Options
    i used the number to log in to MCOL so that is fine. its when i enter the claim number and defence pack password that that message comes up. when i acknowledged them both online i didn't see any issues and was done fine as far as I can recall. im worried now!!!

and that is great as i didnt know about the extra 5 days!
  • bigsej
    Options
    I won't forget you...

THANKS!!! Feeling really motivated now!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts