1301302303304305307»

Comments

• QrizB
    QrizB Posts: 13,822 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Ryanair revisited  
    I don't quite follow, sorry.
    Did Octopus charge you a luggage surcharge on your flight to Malaga, and then lose your bag?
    Go on, we're all ears.
    N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Go elec & Tracker gas / Shell BB / Lyca mobi. Ripple Kirk Hill member.
    2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 30MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.
    Taking a break, hope to be back eventually.
    Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs.
  • SunnySoleil
    Options
    Several years later, 2023, I am trying to leave Utilities Warehouse. Been recommended Octopus Energy (friend and I also get £50 them in cash me in Energy). I like their website and the offers they make to use energy at certain times and save. And unlike UW they actually show the tariff rates on the website. How is it nowadays?
  • SpanishBlue
    Options
    As with any company with several million customers, you will always find some unhappy people, and they generally make the most noise!

However, I have been with them for around 10 months now and I am very happy with them. On the couple of times I have phoned them, I have waited no more than a few minutes to get through to someone, and you get to speak to a human being rather than press 1 for this, 2 for that etc.
  • Telegraph_Sam
    Options
    Is this a very old post that has somehow come to life again, or my Inbox playing tricks that I can't follow?
    Telegraph Sam
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,292 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is this a very old post that has somehow come to life again, or my Inbox playing tricks that I can't follow?
    It's the official MSE thread for feedback about Octopus Energy.
  • Telegraph_Sam
    Options
    Ah - non-Tracker. May be there are a few like this
    Telegraph Sam
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills