The MFW Shrinking the Mortgage and the Waistline challenge.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Pleased to report 2 1/2 off this week.
    So that makes half a stone this month.
    Would like to loose half a stone next month too.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • There_Is_a_Light
    Options
    Wow Beanie, you are doing fantastically well!

1lb off for me too this week although I must make sure I do not undo it all this bank holiday.
    "These things take time but I know that I'm the most inept that ever stepped"
    Save £12K in 2016 #150 £12858.59/£14200.00
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    1lb off for me too (sorry not in red as on my iPad). Total for the month 4.5 (I think), just 0.5lb shy of my target 5lb. Only 1.5lb to go and I won't have to pay at WW :). Well done Beanie :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    Great losses Light & SA :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• There_Is_a_Light
    Options
    Managed a Friday night without too much damage, Had half a bottle of red wine though.

Off for a long walk today which is always a good way of lifting my spirits.
  • There_Is_a_Light
    Options
    How are you lovely lot doing? Weigh in day for me tomorrow as I can get to my class in half term. Fingers crossed x

I have been a vegetarian for a while now but have continued to eat fish, however after research into the sustainability issues I have decided to give that up too. Must remember to not replace this with copious amounts of cheese instead!

DS1 is totally vegan and is trying to convince me to do the same. Maybe one day.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Weigh in for me tomorrow too.
    Hoping for a wee loss.

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Weigh in day tomorrow for me too - the best I can hope for is a STS as I've not been that good.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    A STS for me.
    So wanted a loss to get down into the next stone :(

• There_Is_a_Light
    Options
    STS for me too Beanie, never mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport