Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Hey spooney7. Welcome! The more, the merrier :beer: We're a quiet but friendly helpful bunch.

Let me know what day you're on etc if you want to be added to the daily list. I tried for over a year for my first. Hope the healthy eating is going well too. I know that's not easy either :D
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD23 twigpig - 3 dpo
    CD48 athensgeorgia - 8 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD9 Zeni - awaiting ov
    CD12 thrift360 - awaiting ov
    CD13 Cherry Gale - awaiting ov
    CD15 Chelle22 - awaiting ov

CD25 ButterflyBabe - awaiting ov
    CD70 DSM348 - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD3 kirtsypoos

:EasterBun

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    easilydistracted
    dragoneye454

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T

Orange_Candle 11/5/17
    alipops1986 05/05/17
    samtoby
    2ba3c 25/03/17
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • spooney7
    spooney7 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks Twigpig! I'm currently CD17, haven't O'd yet as far as I'm aware but then my PCOS means that my cycles have fluctuated anywhere between 29-61 days.

The eating thing is going ok, I've got to get to a BMI of 35 which is only 11lbs away, but I want to lose a bit more than that just to make sure she gives me the drugs!
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Hi spooney :D Hope your stay is short in the nicest way possible.

Sorry AF got you kirsty that sounds awful :(

Rejoining slimming world on Monday fingers crossed losing weight will help get something happening. Finally exchanged on my house this week and get the keys next Wednesday very exciting :)
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • Munchkin84
    Munchkin84 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Well I'm out.
    After cramps, backache, headache and what I thought was an implantation bleed AF reared its ugly head today.
    I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I can't deal with the upset every month.
    I think I need to give up.
    If we're meant to be parents we will be.
    If not, we'll just have to get on with it. And maybe he'll buy me the puppy I keep banging on about.
    I'm going to love you and leave you ladies, I'll probably lurk and see how you're doing.
    Good luck to you all and thank you for the positivity and warm words you've shared with me when I needed it xx
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    I'm so sorry munchkin - TTC is really a rollercoaster isn't it? Wishing you all the best, whatever you decide x

Zeni that's so exciting! You'll be up to your eyeballs in decorating soon :)

Thank ladies, it was unexpected as a few days earlier than both FF and glow predicted so I have been wallowing. Am using fertility crystals in my bra and OH thinks I'm mental :o am going to give metformin 1 more month but if it's messing with my luteal phase I'd rather take my chances without it in all honesty!

Hope everyone is having a lovely BH weekend :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Sorry you are finding it so tough munchkin, I wish you every happiness for the future, whatever form that may take.
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Munchkin whatever you decide or whatever happens i wish you all the happiness in the world I cant imagine the frustrations that you feel x
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. We spent the weekend in France for my goddaughters christening which was lovely, and the weather was wonderful so it's been like having a mini holiday, and it was also our wedding anniversary on Saturday too. I know I ovulated at some point over the weekend, I didn't temp as we were away, but we still managed to BD so fingers crossed! I took my temp this morning and it is much higher, so feeling hopeful that we have timed it right. Now have half term week to stay nice and relaxed which again is good timing.

Hope everyone is doing ok, and that the teachers among us enjoy the half term break.

Twig please could I be updated to 4dpo and I am also CD20 today, think I lost a day somewhere. Thank you!
  • I can't seem to get clear positives on OPKs any more - very frustrating! Not sure if it's a duff batch, or I'm timing it wrong, or not waiting long enough for the lines to appear.

Anyway, best guess is 2WW 3dpo please twigpig. Hope everyone's ok.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback