Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• Kira000
    Kira000 Posts: 1,983 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Penguingirl - wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Welcome Twigpig and Kira

Kira - Sorry to hear about your losses. I too had a MC at the time of my first scan, I went in to find the baby had not developed and going through almost 3 months thinking everything must be fine because I hadn't bled was just heartbreaking. I'll never forget looking at that empty screen. It will make me terrified for the next time :(. I can't imagine what you must feel having experienced loss 3 times. Have you sought any help or support? The GP told me that they offer help for any more than 2.

As for me, I am 7DPO today and experiencing all the usual symptoms I get regardless so not trusting them at all and just plodding on. Got lots to keep me busy though as we're moving house :eek::eek:

Thanks Rachylou. I'm sorry you had your loss. Its hard to understand what it feels like until it happens.
    My GP was kind but not alot of help- more or less, well at your age, it is common, not alot to be done. If you keep trying, you have to prepared that it will happen again..:( Guess its true, but still!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Married 13/03/10 #1 DD born 13/01/12!!

;)Newborn Thread Founder ;)
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    edited 25 September 2016 at 9:39PM
    Options
    Millie no tips on gaining weight, I have the opposite issue and I'm sure it's just as hard to gain weight...... Hope someone can give you some advice except eat lots and eat poorly :)

Penguin - huge congrats :beer: wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Thanks newthrift, will let you know my cd date once I know ;). Hope you had a lovely day at the christening :)

I took my temp yesterday getting back into the swing of things ... So I wake up, the battery was low so the beeps took forever. think I might have fallen asleep before it beeped, I dropped the cover for the thermometer in the dark on the floor somewhere, forgot to write it down and forgot the reading by the time I woke up again, not the best start :rotfl:
    TTC #3..........
  • athensgeorgia
    athensgeorgia Posts: 697 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 27 September 2016 at 10:51AM
    Options
    Congratulations Penguingirl. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

I knew the board was due a few BFP's soon they've been a bit sporadic of late.
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 September 2016 at 9:55PM
    Options
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD17 firebird082 - 3DPO :cool:
    CD47 athensgeorgia - 11DPO :cool:
    "If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD11 newthrift - Awaiting ov :o
    CD14 ButterflyBabe -Awaiting ov :o
    CD20 kira000 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD30 Li5a - Awaiting ov :o
    CD33 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD45 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    CD122 freshstart11 - Awaiting ov :o
    "Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD2 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD3 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD80 LottieLou - :cool:

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates
    Penguingirl 24/09/16
    april87 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16

VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations April & Penguin I hope you both have a very healthy & happy 9 months.

Welcome Kira & Twig, I hope both of you aren't stuck here too long.

Just back from a lovely long weekend with the in-laws in London. It was so good to great away & I was actually able to relax & forget about everything for a bit. Although we did get the bombshell that SIL is pg - she's just married, & fell the first cycle. It felt a bit like the knife was being twisted tbh, but I managed to hold it together. AF arrived yesterday (just to taunt me even more :mad:) so can I be updated to cd 2 now please New.
  • midget_1907
    Options
    penguin and april lovely news. Wishing you both a smooth 9 months.

Welcome to twig and kira hope the stay isn't long.

angel I feel I could write your post with my Sil currently pregnant and planning how to announce this one big like the others. Grrr I don't understand who these lucky people are that conceive one cycle and don't have to think about anything.

I'm cd2 but weird period as very light and watery. Reading online this suggests problems with hormones. So I'm going to start acupuncture next week in the hope it will balance things.
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Oh angel and midget I'm so sorry. I remember that pain so well. I've just had dinner with an old friend who told me she's expecting too and they fell first cycle. Even though I'm now pregnant it weirdly still hurt - like I'm jealous she had it so easy. I could have had a 9 month old by now if I'd been her!! So so happy for her but strange emotions too. Thinking of you all as always xx
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    Midget & cats it really does seem so unfair sometimes, life seems to want to kick us when we're down x
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Rachy hope the house move goes well. A very good distraction for the TWW:)
    Angel and midget sorry AF showed, it never gets any easier. Really sorry your both having rough times with Sil's expecting too, hugs to you both. Enjoy a glass of wine xx
    Kira sorry to hear of your MC's, fingers crossed for you that things go more smoothly this time.
    Twigpig christening was lovely thanks :) I'll add you on the list on the if in doubt zone but without any CD in the meantime.

Well DH is taking charge this month and has decided that we are doing it every day from now until after ovulation has defiantly passed :eek: I mean I'm not complaining;) but that is a lot of BD'ing haha. Going to be fun keeping it interesting after day 6/7 I reckon. He is very determined that it will happen this month!! I like his optimism:D:rotfl:
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • penguingirl
    Options
    Thanks for all your good wishes ladies. I really hope some of you can join the other thread soon.

Fx and baby dust to all. Newthrift it doesn't sound like you're going to have the energy to update the thread! Let's hope it does the trick ;)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback