HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Options

Comments

• katalina84
    katalina84 Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mine is still saying in credit and requested yesterday. Went onto payments section and saying ‘not yet used’ any idea why this is? I did however have to amend the return and put the correct grant figures in, never amended a return before so not sure how long repayments will take
    When did you make the amendment? Was the amount due recalculated? 
  • craghodgy
    craghodgy Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Mine is still saying in credit and requested yesterday. Went onto payments section and saying ‘not yet used’ any idea why this is? I did however have to amend the return and put the correct grant figures in, never amended a return before so not sure how long repayments will take
    That's what mine was saying yesturday and mine changed this morning to bank repayment pending don't think they update now until Tuesday so check again then 
  • Tylerjaysdad
    Options
    When did you make the amendment? Was the amount due recalculated? 
    Yes, I made the amendment on the same day when I first knew about the glitch in the system. The amount then recalculated
  • katalina84
    katalina84 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    craghodgy said:
    That's what mine was saying yesturday and mine changed this morning to bank repayment pending don't think they update now until Tuesday so check again then 
    Oh forgot about the Easter bank holidays, that’s going to delay payments by 2 days at least 
  • Tylerjaysdad
    Options
    Mine has updated today to repayment pending

• craghodgy
    Options
    Well here we are again guys... Hopefully get our money back as fast as previous years 🤞
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    craghodgy said:
    Well here we are again guys... Hopefully get our money back as fast as previous years 🤞
    Perhaps we could all use the 2023 thread which is already opened rather than continue  one that is seven years old?
  • Dazed_and_C0nfused
    Dazed_and_C0nfused Posts: 13,630 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 22 January at 3:51PM
    Options
    craghodgy said:
    Perhaps we could all use the 2023 thread which is already opened rather than continue  one that is seven years old?
    Hear, hear!
  • craghodgy
    Options
    This one has been used like you say the past 7 years why a new one has been created I don't know 🤷 I just don't see the need In a new thread tbh if you look back through comments on this thread a lot has been answered already In previous years so its pretty useful 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback