Options
    Well now as well as a fry up I'm dreaming about pepsi max :D
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

All you fizzy drink junkies! :eek:

I managed to wean myself off it years ago, and actually just prefer water now!

(Runs for cover........)

Where's MessedUp?
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We very rarely have fizzy through choice, but I have to say that I do really enjoy it when we do. That may be the Tia Maria or Peach Schnapps though.

I love bubbles in any form!

I have a lot to do. I want to do enjoyable one-off jobs rather than the ones I have to do today.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Options
    I drink over 2L of actual water every day. I know I drink too much fizzy juice as well, but there are worse things. Also, I need caffeine to offset the sleepiness from my news and I hate tea and coffee. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I went for a walk on my lunchbreak and popped into the 'posh' petshop. It only sells dog stuff, and it's for pampered pooches, so I picked up some gourmet treats for DA dog. He will especially enjoy the black pudding sticks. I may be followed home by every dog I meet on the way home. I really wish I could afford to have a job where I could play with dogs all day long.

Less than 2 hours til hometime. Today has seemed endless. Hurry up weekend!
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Am with you there code, today is draaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggging. My boss was supposed to call me on Tuesday and I'm still waiting (this is nothing new). I had an email from him this morning to say he'd call by lunchtime.... still nothing..... am willing to bet he'll decide to call about 4.45pm.
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    Pyxis wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

All you fizzy drink junkies! :eek:
    I just drink tea. And a hot chocolate some evenings. Plus wine on a weekend sometimes, though I struggle to finish a bottle on my own before it turns :o.
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Options
    Finally, escape!! Sadly, as well paid as it is, my new job is ridiculously boring. Today felt like it was 1 million years long.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • Pyxis
    Options
    codemonkey wrote: »
    Finally, escape!! Sadly, as well paid as it is, my new job is ridiculously boring. Today felt like it was 1 million years long.

By the way, Code, last week I met a Brazilian-Portuguese-speaking lady, so I spouted Eu não sou uma tartaruga at her! Was able to explain why, as she's lived in England for yonks, and she was amused and didn't think I was weird!

Or perhaps she was a good actress? :rotfl:
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 21 October 2016 at 6:31PM
    Options
    Hi Lambrh, sorry you're feeling a bit low x
    Penguined as usual in case of triggering.... cancer scare trigger, trauma trig

It's likes snakes and ladders my life.. I went to an ENT appnt yesterday followed by endocrinologist.. ENT man had no bedside manner at all.. I told him I MH particularly medical based PTSD.
    I was psyching myself up to prepare for the broken nose/mugging attack trigger. I thought I would beg to have my nose reconstruction surgery and to bAeg to get my tonsils out, But . He didnt even do the camera in my sinuses, He put a small camera in my throat and tested my vocal chords and didn't pull any punches telling me that because I smoked so heavily for so lnog , I'm unable to swallow at all unless idrink water,and because of what my throat looked like, he's putting me through the 2 week urgent cancer potential pathway, and ordering 3 MRI's of my throat/neck/lungs.. And I'm absolutely terrified. I went alone, didn't have anyone to ring as neither of my 2 besties are still talking to me. It was one of the loneliest times . Then I had to go home then force myself to go back to the scary hospital, I hate going there, the cloying heat suffocates me, I'm very flashvbacky there, went to see the Endo who is really nice,he had made an appnt `because he had seen my Dexa bone density scan results and was really concerned, but once he read my notes and scrolled through the abnormal blood results of that CRP inflammatory marker result, and decided to shelve the bone issue. He's given me the forms to get the blood tests for any serious autoimmune disorder, so I'll get those done on mon.. the rheumatologist was going to do them next mon but I'll see what he thinks. all the medics are trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together as to how ill i have been this laqst 6 months. He said that that marker test can be a marker of cancer, I had already read that, but also autoimmune.They both felt my neck and it is swollen at the front and I have some lymph nodes up too,
    I'm so terrified, It's times like this that I wish I had my 2 friends back, but I created absolute BPD interpersonal carnage these last 2 weeks,triggered by the carer thing with my friend. I've sent 3 emails to my friend M the 1st professing to be in a place where I am going to change my patterns, and that I don't want to be "Mrs Sorry" who blames everything on myself, then the other 2 doing a passive aggressive " I hate you don't leave me " spiel, and he has blanked me now for 3 weeks. I feel so confused and addled and overwhelmed and in my terrified child. I'm not in my right mind, the next few weeks are going to be scary :( I just want someone to look after me and keep me safe.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • Pyxis
    Options
    Lambyr wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd say hello since I've not posted on here for a while. Had an up and down few weeks so not felt much like chatting.

Hope everyone's doing well. :)

Lambyr! :T :T:T

Great to see you again! :j

Sorry you've not been good, though. :(

(((((((((Lambyr)))))))))))

How are you with Steampunk? :)
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure