Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• onomatopoeia99
    Options
    I like bake off, but since I can only manage basic muffins I'd have no chance!
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Options
    I want cake now! We've decided Selasi must win as he just stands around eating yet creates amazing cakes at the same time!
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    I like bake off, but since I can only manage basic muffins I'd have no chance!

I'm sure you'd manage other things just fine. I always think if you follow the recipe exactly, what can go wrong?! :p

I like Selasi too welly, he's so laid back.
  • usernameisvalid
    Options
    No I'm not good.

Indeed I'm in a very very bad place right now

I'm holding on, so please don't be worrying

I just feel like my middles are going to explode everywhere where I'm trying so hard to hold it together

I'm coping. But am not too good

And I don't know where to start

And if I do start will I fall apart completely

Thank you all for your concern. I really do appreciate it. I'm not ready to talk publicly. It's been enough that people have acknowledge I'm in pain

Thank you xx
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,799 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Welcome back, usernameisvalid.

I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now. Don't feel you need to post publicly about anything, or answer anything if you're not able to, just whatever is right for you.
    Do you have a support system in real life that can help? Otherwise if it's silly o'clock and you need to hear a friendly voice, the Samaritans are always at the end of the line.
    Take care.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    ((((((((((((Usernameisvalid))))))))))))

We're here for as much or as little as you want to say.

Or you can just be here. :A
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• elsien
    Options
    I didn't even get through week 1 of my futurelearn course, which isn't very impressive.
    I'm blaming Gitdog, on the grounds I can't fit him and my laptop on my knee both at the same time.

Pyxis, do you know how long you can access the modules for after the course finishes?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• usernameisvalid
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Welcome back, usernameisvalid.

I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now. Don't feel you need to post publicly about anything, or answer anything if you're not able to, just whatever is right for you.
    Do you have a support system in real life that can help? Otherwise if it's silly o'clock and you need to hear a friendly voice, the Samaritans are always at the end of the line.
    Take care.

Thank you

This isn't my usual username , I'm on a two week ppr for giving off at someone :). Was meant to be revoked today but hey ho , I'm sill pprd

Which is part of the reason I can't say so much here. I don't want anyone helping me as an AE

Right now, these past few days, I'm falling back into what I call my madness. In a way it's so comfortable, it's known , it's ok. Yet I've moved on so far I'm not sure I want to be there

Guess that makes no sense at all

Right now I'm hanging off the carpet by my finger nails

I'm not so much in the madness to sink into it completely, hence posting, but it's pretty rough out here right now

And no, the Samaritans here isn't an option. Turns out you know the beggars in real life and when you are holding it together as much as you can, you really don't need to be meeting that so called anonymous person in real life

( believe me, it's happened)
  • elsien
    Options
    No, it's bad enough wondering who else on the forum might know you, let alone someone you've poured your heart out to, definitely somewhere you'd not want to go.

I've not been where you are right now, but it kind of makes sense in that the familiar can just be easier sometimes.

You do know you've now got me scratching my head wondering who your other username might be? :)

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 25 August 2016 at 6:22AM
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    I didn't even get through week 1 of my futurelearn course, which isn't very impressive.
    I'm blaming Gitdog, on the grounds I can't fit him and my laptop on my knee both at the same time.

Pyxis, do you know how long you can access the modules for after the course finishes?

No, I'm not sure. You could just log in and see if it's still there! I don't remember reading about any time limit.

Hello, Usernameisvalid. I hope you had a good night's sleep., does the heat bother you?
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure